Simply Triggers
Gun Deals
Low Price Guns
Southwest Firearms
Buster Beaver Cerakote

ATCclears

Reactions
Man shot after pulling fake gun on armed seller during iPhone buy

A deal for an iPhone turned violent late Thursday night outside a bank in Everett, sending one person to the hospital with life-threatening injuries.

Two men arranged to meet at the BECU at 112th St. SW and Evergreen Way around 10:30 p.m. to exchange an iPhone. The man who was supposed to buy the phone attempted to pull a fake gun on the seller, but that seller pulled a real gun and shot the intended buyer several times, according to Everett Police.

Officers and medics arrived to find the victim with multiple gun shot wounds and he was rushed to a local hospital in critical condition.

Police said the seller was a security guard for another business, and they have not determined if he will face any charges.

Reactions
Nothing wrong with the shady area under an i5 bridge. Sometimes you need to get in the shade from that scorching moonlight
z_68c14c38.jpg

Reactions
Agree, it's madening that the word "victim" would be used in that context. I understand technically he is the victim of a gun shot wound but that's just the wrong way to put it. "the individual who was shot" would be a fine middle ground and not jump ahead if there is more to the story and it won't paint him as a "victim" if the story checks out like we all know it probably will.

Basedgreaser

Reactions
Liberal la-la land, no big surprise. "Journalism" is an empty term.
Shoooot we passed the point of “liberal” before i was born, took a left on marx st and a right on stalin ave.
To try and be fair to “journalists” the modern state of how people consume media is a drastically changing landscape. Gotta do something to get clicks(except tell the truth lol). It would suck to go to college for a job only to have it made obsolete by an iphone app:D

Basedgreaser

Reactions
Agree, it's madening that the word "victim" would be used in that context. I understand technically he is the victim of a gun shot wound but that's just the wrong way to put it. "the individual who was shot" would be a fine middle ground and not jump ahead if there is more to the story and it won't paint him as a "victim" if the story checks out like we all know it probably will.
Woahhh there Mussolini. Clearly the guy who pulled the trigger is an NRA psycopath who baited this helpless man using an iphone into robbing him so he could claim his next victim.

Let Freedom Ring
Advertise on Northwest Firearms
Cerberus Training Group
Southwest Firearms
Copeland Custom Gunworks
Sporting Systems

Upcoming Events

Oregon Arms Collectors October Gun Show
Portland, OR
Nrl22 at DRRC
Eagle Creek, OR

Latest Resource Reviews