JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
If she did not stage this my guess is he pulled a gun but did not want to use it. This is something that happens a lot. Someone goes for a gun, then they do not want to actually shoot, so they freeze when the sight of the gun does not have the desired result.

And/Or he had alcohol and/or chemicals aboard.

Regardless of the how, if it was in fact a "good" DGU, outstanding on her part.

If it was not a "good" DGU, she should see the full weight of the Criminal Justice system.

Trouble is that there are a series of events that culminated with the guy lying there in a condition of deadness.

SHE says he had the gun and threatened her.

SHE says she had to shoot him.

Now let's hear HIS side of the story.

Oh, wait................

Trouble is that there are a series of events that culminated with the guy lying there in a condition of deadness.

SHE says he had the gun and threatened her.

SHE says she had to shoot him.

Now let's hear HIS side of the story.

Oh, wait................

Dead Men Tell No Tails

Seems a little fishy but, that's my $.02! Has his gun already drawn on lady but, somehow she manages to get hers out and shoot him twice?!:rolleyes: Staged or he had one of the slowest trigger fingers ever!:s0140:

For one thing, Evinrude and Johnson were a part of the same company, which is now just Evinrude. So, without Evinrude, there would be no Johnson-specific mechanics.

Second, she didn't trim the Johnson, she was adjusting the trim tab. The trim for the Johnson should be there on the throttle.

Third, she will be sad (or maybe glad if she's a modern American girl who abstains once she has you caught) to know that she can only choke the small Johnson since the big Johnson doesn't have a manual choke.

to know that she can only choke the small Johnson since the big Johnson doesn't have a manual choke.

She didn't know you have to prime the Johnson.... when she asked how, he told her to just reach down and give it a little squeeze! :D .....

And that's when she shot him.

Jeez man, I'm 67 yrs old... do you know the work you just caused me? ;)

I found "Quantum Field Theory", "Question Fielding Technique", etc before I got to the Urban Dicktionary! :D

I don't know what QFT means.......

Upcoming Events

Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR