JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I have a strong suspicion that the guy with the "toy" gun (and some new holes in his body), has pulled this same scam many times before this. He just didn't get caught, and even if reported, it was just basically ignored by the authorities until it became what it was....
.... just another all too common criminal, with a feeling of invulnerability and a seeming immunity to consequence, continuing his actions until he eventually meets the inevitable.

Push, meet Shove.

Last Edited:
If guy selling phone was selling a phone he owned, then I don't see why there should be any charges. It would be simple self defense. But what if he was meeting late at night etc because he was trying to sell a stolen phone?

If guy selling phone was selling a phone he owned, then I don't see why there should be any charges. It would be simple self defense. But what if he was meeting late at night etc because he was trying to sell a stolen phone?

It would seem the time of day for a phone selling transaction between two private parties has more to do with the schedule available for both parties than it does an indicator of the merchandise being stolen. Especially because conducting a phone sale (or any private sale for that matter) can be conducted rather openly in broad daylight at a public place and not be suspicious unless the people are blatantly acting suspiciously and drawing attention.

People meet at night due to scheduling. At my old job I would either work morning or night, so my availability on any particular day can be day or night. I've sold a lot of things at night just because of that.

Now its just you're lucky if I can meet at all to sell something.

Whenever I've sold something to someone I didn't know, I always met them during daylight
Or bought - but the effect is the same.
In pre - SB 941 when I was buying & selling a lot more I had some pretty strict pre-qualifying I did before ever entering into a deal - and never had a problem in my many years of buying and selling.
Most of my pre-qualifying was never noticed by the person I was dealing with as it was very 'clandescent' but I never has any problems.

Last Edited:
I tried to comment on the story or write in. Apparently Komo doesn't appreciate feedback.
I too, have a problem calling an armed robber a "victim". Smdh

I've always said that the Toy Guns will get someone Shot or Killed!!! :):):)

Yeah right....
And they advertise them with impunity!!!
The noive!!!
20190123_152046.jpg

20190123_151456.jpg

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR