JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
My bet is she shot him and staged the scene. Will be interesting to see how it plays out.
I'm with you! That was my first thought when I read the story elsewhere.
Perhaps. The thought did occur to me too. If so, for every 100 men who commit domestic violence, she will be one of the the 15 women who pulls it off.
She demanded he surrender his man card. He refused. Game over.
Winning a quick draw contest with a dude that already had his gun out? She's either really fast, he got distracted, some combination of the two, or the fix is on.
Or one of the rules of gunfight : if you have your gun out, use it.

Last Edited:
Perhaps. The thought did occur to me too. If so, for every 100 men who commit domestic violence, she will be one of the the 15 women who pulls it off.

Actually, women perform more acts of domestic violence against men than vice versa. DV assault against a male is one of the most unreported crimes. But, when men do it, its usually more....effective. Just like how men are a lot better at successfully committing suicide.

I hope she got a lawyer, because she will want to make sure her story is straight and it doesn't wander.

If she did not stage this my guess is he pulled a gun but did not want to use it. This is something that happens a lot. Someone goes for a gun, then they do not want to actually shoot, so they freeze when the sight of the gun does not have the desired result.

If she did not stage this my guess is he pulled a gun but did not want to use it. This is something that happens a lot. Someone goes for a gun, then they do not want to actually shoot, so they freeze when the sight of the gun does not have the desired result.

Oh man, that is a biggie! I always tell potential self defenders... "Don't get a gun unless you are willing to use deadly force to defend your own life. Don't threaten, ACT!!"

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top