JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
My dad recently passed away and my brother and I are tasked with liquidating his stuff for mom who is in a nursing home.

We have a bunch of gun powder to sell most of it is unopened. I have created a Google document with all the powders and sizes.

Available Gun Powders

Please go and check it out. If you are interested please make us an offer.

I live near Pullman WA but travel all over for work and play. Just drop me a line and let me know.

*EDIT*EDIT*EDIT*EDIT*EDIT*EDIT*EDIT*EDIT*EDIT*EDIT*EDIT*EDIT*EDIT*EDIT

to have a post without a price is a violation of rules.
I have received a few offers so as of now the powders are not for sale. The only reason I am taking this post down is because of the words of encouragement to me and all who may have lost a close loved one.
Sorry for the rule violation but a huge thank you to this community for your support.

20180609_112015.jpg

Last Edited:
I am sorry about your loss. Doing what you are now doing has to be one of the most difficult things about burying a parent. :(
Thanks it's been a bit tough. Some of the hardest things are selling stuff or getting rid of it because you know that even though dad loved it, it will never be my thing.

My dad recently passed away and my brother and I are tasked with liquidating his stuff for mom who is in a nursing home.

We have a bunch of gun powder to sell most of it is unopened. I have created a Google document with all the powders and sizes.

Please go and check it out. If you are interested please make us an offer.

I live near Pullman WA but travel all over for work and play. Just drop me a line and let me know.
All want to sell ads are required to have a price
We require all want to sell ads have the price of the item clearly stated. Auction style listings are not allowed.

I lost my Dad 18 months ago, I feel for you in your time of loss and grief. Prayers for you an your family as you take care of all the tasks ahead.

Sorry for the misuse. I did not know that asking for offers was not ok. I have recived a few offers and some with help on pricing. That help is more valuable then you know. But I mostly thank you all for the words of support and encouragement. I have received PMs and pots on this thread about how tough it is when your dad passes. I do really appreciate it. If I can take one thing from this is that I must cherish the time I have with my kids. Thank you again.

I will adjust the post.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top