JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
My wife has been to a number of these estate sales managed by The Rusty Trunk LLC. Their prices have been reasonable and they usually lower prices on second day of sale then again on third day. On one particular sale, they let the remaining items go for free on the last hours of the final day.

You will need to attend in person to get pricing, watch this link in the morning for address of sale to pop up. I doubt any of the guns and ammo will survive the first day, for sure not the second day.

1706249741169.png

1706249769509.png

1706249792980.png

1706249819558.png

1706249837919.png

Address will be posted at 8am at this link:

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
Pricing is reasonable but no amazing deals. Things are moving fast but there's still 4-5 bolt .22's available (remington, savage) in the $200 range, along with some overpriced classic rifles and a few revolvers. All the levers are gone and not much ammo left.
The guy who's house it is (was?) has a large backyard with shop with some tools, power equipment and a lives worth of random dude stuff.

Pricing is reasonable but no amazing deals. Things are moving fast but there's still 4-5 bolt .22's available (remington, savage) in the $200 range, along with some overpriced classic rifles and a few revolvers. All the levers are gone and not much ammo left.
The guy who's house it is (was?) has a large backyard with shop with some tools, power equipment and a lives worth of random dude stuff.
Thanks for the info. He had quite the collection of stuff & junk judging from the photos. I believe prices will be halved tomorrow.

Friday- Full Price Day
Saturday- 1/2 Price Day
Sunday- 10-12 $20 bag & 1/2 price! 12-1 $1 item & $10 bag, then 1-2 everything free-leave a tip!!

Looking at all that, getting impressions about what kind of guy he was...
Kind of bummed me out. Expect that presages the future for many of us. Just hope all that stuff goes to a good home.

Kind of bummed me out. Expect that presages the future for many of us. Just hope all that stuff goes to a good home.
I get the same feeling every time I go to one of these kind of "dude" estate sales. The feeling of, this might be me sometime in the not so distant future.
I just wonder how this guy would feel seeing all his 1985 playboys and penthouse mags out on the table next to his kitchen appliances, used brass, and gun collection. sigh.

I am shooting for 90 plus years of age before my wife or family has to call The Rusty Trunk.

Thanks for the info. He had quite the collection of stuff & junk judging from the photos. I believe prices will be halved tomorrow.

Friday- Full Price Day
Saturday- 1/2 Price Day
Sunday- 10-12 $20 bag & 1/2 price! 12-1 $1 item & $10 bag, then 1-2 everything free-leave a tip!!
No sale price on any guns related items. That's what I was told when I asked.

There is no escaping the final act. Prepare accordingly.

Viking Funeral for me too. Please...

The down side of Viking funerals was the guest of honor didn't get to enjoy the ceremonial maidens. 😡

But the upside would be that if there were any offspring created from the festivities, they could always claim that they were victims of an unfortunate boating accident.

Last Edited:
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top