JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
When I read something like this I am reminded that it is not the "EPA" going after this guy. It is one person who strikes the original match and starts the ball rolling. That One Person needs to be identified, and singled out for punishment.

Fun fact, the epa has a special short bus that picks each employee up from home.

They also have a sweet in house helmet selection, seeings how one of the PPE requirements to work there is to wear one 24/7.

Lastly, they get all the free coloring books and crayons and stickers they desire.

Could be his pond wasn't a pretty enough shade of yellow...

0814_Mine_wast17-L.jpg

Fun fact, the epa has a special short bus that picks each employee up from home.

They also have a sweet in house helmet selection, seeings how one of the PPE requirements to work there is to wear one 24/7.

Lastly, they get all the free coloring books and crayons and stickers they desire.

ZA Survivalist,
I work with and teach kids that ride the "special short bus."
I also have worked with students that have needed to wear a helmet.
The courage these kids show every day when they come to school and do their best , when faced with comments like yours is enormous.
It is also very humbling and reminds me to never take anything for granted.
Please remember that folks with Special Needs have feelings too.
They also can hear and read comments like yours.
Special Needs does not equal stupid .
Andy

Last Edited:
ZA Survivalist,
I work with and teach kids that ride the "special short bus."
I also have worked with students that have needed to wear a helmet.
The courage these kids show every day when they come to school and do their best , when faced with comments like yours is enormous.
It is also very humbling and reminds me to never take anything for granted.
Please remember that folks with Special Needs have feelings too.
They also can hear and read comments like yours.
Special Needs does not equal stupid .
Andy
As I was growing up I was made to volunteer for the special olympics every year. It taught me a great deal about. I do have to agree with Oregonhunter5 though I believe the comment was just only showing the incompetency of a three letter government entity not to belittle those with actual special needs.

I read the original article for this story a while back and I'm so glad it turned out well.
And it says the pond was outside of the epa regs any way.

This is just another example of the tyrant type regime running federal agencies.
Trying to kill the White collar, Red blooded Americans.

Well maybe I'll chalk up the comments and my perceived understanding of them to the hazards of electric communication ...
Sometimes it is difficult to get your idea across without face to face communication.
Andy

In no way am I'm trying to be "PC".
I am pointing out that negative comments were made and that they can be hurtful.

Equating a person with Special Needs and a government organization that may have some PITA rules is
unfair and the language the poster used was hurtful to those with Special Needs.
You can take your PC label and throw it out the window.
I have too much respect for those who struggle through life with a Special Need to not point out such harmful statements.
Andy

On the bright side, it is nice to see those who struggle with physical, mental and cognitive skills have the folks at EPA to look down upon.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top