JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I went to see the new Rambo movie and this chick who has got to be 350 pounds, has this 15 pound rat dog with a red "service animal" vest on it. She's carrying her 5 gallon bucket of popcorn, a giant soda, and a couple hotdogs. Most service dogs are trained, this one is weaving back and forth and all around. She freakin steps on the poor little bastid. Stumbles into my friend and I. What a cluster.

Thats not a service animal....thats a spare ration in case those in between periods of snacking or if theres low blood sugar.

I went to see the new Rambo movie and this chick who has got to be 350 pounds, has this 15 pound rat dog with a red "service animal" vest on it. She's carrying her 5 gallon bucket of popcorn, a giant soda, and a couple hotdogs. Most service dogs are trained, this one is weaving back and forth and all around. She freakin steps on the poor little bastid. Stumbles into my friend and I. What a cluster.
Could you tell if it was a diet soda? :D I've often heard those rat dogs referred to as Rotweiller treats but maybe spare ration in this case is not far off.:eek:

Could you tell if it was a diet soda? :D I've often heard those rat dogs referred to as Rotweiller treats but maybe spare ration in this case is not far off.:eek:
LOL, normally when you see some land whale like that ordering a bucket of soda they ask for "diet". I often want to look at them and ask "why?"
Kind of like when I was growing up and several members of the family smoked until the Doc said they were short timers. Then they would jump through all kinds of hoops and crap to quit. I never said it but every time all I could think was "why quit now?" Enjoyed it all this time, now you are dying, so whats the point of stopping now. Same with the land whale. Why buy diet now? o_O

LOL, normally when you see some land whale like that ordering a bucket of soda they ask for "diet". I often want to look at them and ask "why?"
Kind of like when I was growing up and several members of the family smoked until the Doc said they were short timers. Then they would jump through all kinds of hoops and crap to quit. I never said it but every time all I could think was "why quit now?" Enjoyed it all this time, now you are dying, so whats the point of stopping now. Same with the land whale. Why buy diet now? o_O

Dude, when I was a teen, we stopped in to some some greasy choke and puke south of nowhere and this Land whale in a mumu wobbles in and orders the biggest hamburger over loaded with bacon and cheese and every thing they could scrape off the griddle with greasy fries with all the oozing grease and a slop bucket of ketchup and then orders a bucket of Diet Coke, I just about died laughing, it was so stupid it was funny! You eat all that nasty coronary embolism in a wrapper and chase it with a frickin Diet Coke, you go girl! :eek:
Yea, that diet coke is gonna keep you from gaining all that weight now

the biggest hamburger over loaded with bacon and cheese and every thing they could scrape off the griddle
Come on, dude, sometimes those are the best burgers... as long as you keep 'em to a once-in-a-while thing like my Earthquake Burgers I can only get once a year and shoulda grabbed a couple more for fridgestock while I was at the fair.

Wish Booger King hadn't decided to crap the bed... part of me wants to make another go at the Whopper Stacking Record as soon as I'm skinny again. (Last time was '97, before the Double even hit the menu, and one of the managers and I had a bet going about which would run out first between how many patties she could stack on one bun vs. how big a stack I could get my jaws around. We called it a draw at Quad... mmm, four layers of beef, four layers of cheese, four layers of bacon...)

Come on, dude, sometimes those are the best burgers... as long as you keep 'em to a once-in-a-while thing like my Earthquake Burgers I can only get once a year and shoulda grabbed a couple more for fridgestock while I was at the fair.

Wish Booger King hadn't decided to crap the bed... part of me wants to make another go at the Whopper Stacking Record as soon as I'm skinny again. (Last time was '97, before the Double even hit the menu, and one of the managers and I had a bet going about which would run out first between how many patties she could stack on one bun vs. how big a stack I could get my jaws around. We called it a draw at Quad... mmm, four layers of beef, four layers of cheese, four layers of bacon...)
I regularly eat stuff that is not optimal for me. When I do I of course do not pretend that following it with "diet" drink is going to make it better. What gets me is when I see a family bring a member who is so obese they can no longer walk. I look at that and have to wonder WTF is wrong with the family. If that was a member of my family I would tell them "you can have 3 bottles of Ensure a day. When you can get out of that bed and walk to the kitchen again you can have all you want."
Other thing that raises my blood pressure is when some land whale says they are "disabled" and need me to pay their way when the only disability is they eat so much they can't work. I have a simple fix for that problem :D
God knows I should lose some weight but damned if I am going to expect others to support me because I do not eat well.

Char-burger in Hood River used to have the best dang burgers on the planet, then they changed and it went to hell!
Vans Burgers in Troutdale also had an awesome burger, and to this day, I have never had it's equal! Sadly, they went out of business long ago!

Yeah, my mother's paying for the combination of excessive activity in her teens followed by a post-childbirth life of excessive sedentariness, refusal to have routine checkups/preventative care and Carb Addiction. Try 5'2" and 310lbs at age 63, both knees shot from osteoarthritis, angina if she has to stand for more than thirty seconds... basically I have to be her hands and feet for her except driving or doing her job from the laptop.

Dunno what she's gonna do when she hits a point where her sister (also 5'2", but a leaner 260lbs at 70 and much more active) and I can't carry her burden for her anymore... (Or, worse yet, when her toxic personality pushes us both to our breaking points.)

EDIT: And while we're on a weight tangent, 215 POINT ZIP morning low yesterday! WOOHOO!

Last Edited:
Char-burger in Hood River used to have the best dang burgers on the planet, then they changed and it went to hell!
Vans Burgers in Troutdale also had an awesome burger, and to this day, I have never had it's equal! Sadly, they went out of business long ago!
Twenty years ago, Pilot Butte Drive-In in Bend used to be very good too... now that the area's gotten all Yuppiefied and infested with Cancerfornia, I'm not sure ever going back is a good idea. :(

Dude, when I was a teen, we stopped in to some some greasy choke and puke south of nowhere and this Land whale in a mumu wobbles in and orders the biggest hamburger over loaded with bacon and cheese and every thing they could scrape off the griddle with greasy fries with all the oozing grease and a slop bucket of ketchup and then orders a bucket of Diet Coke, I just about died laughing, it was so stupid it was funny! You eat all that nasty coronary embolism in a wrapper and chase it with a frickin Diet Coke, you go girl! :eek:
Yea, that diet coke is gonna keep you from gaining all that weight now
Nope, that was her Keto diet. Diet Coke was to avoid dental caries.
When I used to go to Starbucks, I got hate stares when people would order their venti non-fat Carmel Macchiato and I would say, "what's the point? You just ordered a super-sized Snickers and had them hold the pat of butter."

Good burgers: Black Dog Bar & Grill in Forest Grove. Bro brought me there a few weeks ago, seems kinda yuppy when you walk in.
I inquired as to the source of their meat. When I found out it was ground at the local butcher that morning, ordered a "bleu" bleu cheese burger. That's ~3/4 lb of burger, charred on the outside, ~110° on the inside, grilled onions, jalapenos, smothered in bleu cheese. Heavenly. I looked like a vampire after eating it.

1569053661852.png

I need this with me more than my pet..

Upcoming Events

Oregon Arms Collectors March Gun Show
Portland, OR
Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class