JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
Reactions
Please see You Tube "Their goal is CIVIL WAR in the US" Americans vs illegal Aliens authored by Redacted. If this was the case how would you or should you prepare? Any analysis of the video? Sounds crazy or real? The is a 4 week old video based on independent journalists...

Please see You Tube "Their goal is CIVIL WAR in the US" Americans vs illegal Aliens authored by Redacted. If this was the case how would you or should you prepare? Any analysis of the video? Sounds crazy or real? The is a 4 week old video based on independent journalists...
I would move to Mexico.

I was hoping for an informative and critical discussion of the contents of the video because it may be of significant interest to these members. Thx.

I think the goal is to create chaos. There is already an armed criminal underbelly driving drugs, extortion and trafficking of all sorts. But was it enough?

I forget which state. I think it was NY, that said illegals could have guns. Wherever it was, with no push back from the courts what else but chaos, can anyone expect?

The goal is to keep people spun up and in constant fear of some boogeyman. It sells clicks, likes and Paetreon memberships.
Not to mention actual transgressions against the 2A. Maybe one or two across Washington and Oregon. I can no longer take my ARs or pistols with normal capacity magazines over state lines without a realistic chance of jail. That's not a boogeyman or hypothetical. Specifically, I used to go to The English Pit in Vancouver.

Last Edited:
Setting aside whether it's a crackpot idea or not, if something like that were to happen, I don't see how preparedness would be all that different from any other breakdown in social order. However, it won't be one side vs another - it'll be a number of factions vying for control, and a bunch of people just trying to live their lives caught in the middle. Martial law would likely be declared, and many of our "inalienable rights" would be suspended due to the "state of emergency". If you live out in the sticks, your odds of survival are greater. If you live in the city, you'll probably want to GTFO.

Speaking of illegals and weapons, I found something puzzling on Youtube. I was looking for reviews on this 22 rifle, and I happened upon a Spanish speaking reviewer. So I checked out his channel, and some of his reviews had tens of thousands of views, and some had almost nothing, which is very strange. The AR15s had almost zero views, and the 22 rifles and 9mm handguns had tens of thousands of views. I've never seen a Youtube channel with that big of a difference in video views.

Why would the Spanish speaking illegals be checking out 22 rifles and 9mm pistols, and not AR15s?

I wonder if they are getting free AR15s, along with free cell phones?

What happened to all those rifles left behind in the Middle East by Biden? That was a very odd situation.

Status

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads