JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Those are the 5 reasons I stopped watching movies and recently TV.
They are things I just don't need in my life.
As for an emotional support animal, I have my wife.
That woman is an animal and gives me all the support I need...:confused:

If you are going to a movie that is:

Rated R

Contains:

Graphic Violence
Gore
Depictions of Drug Use
Nudity
Strong Sexual Situations

You must not need a freakin' "emotional support" animal!
Just get back from the movies where you were sandwiched between Patti and Pepper the PomPom and Bowser with his Schnauzer?

What I would pay to see would be @Ura-Ki bring his Nuefy, especially after feeding it some boiled eggs. I would of course bring a respirator. :s0140:

Just get back from the movies where you were sandwiched between Patti and Pepper the PomPom and Bowser with his Schnauzer?

What I would pay to see would be @Ura-Ki bring his Nuefy, especially after feeding it some boiled eggs. I would of course bring a respirator. :s0140:
I would be happy to bring him along, no charge, and would get him an entire pepperoni pizza with onions and warm beer before hand so as to be completely cocked and locked come show time! Would be an epic "experience" to witness, they would likely have to call in a NBC TEAM to clear the building after, but it would sure be fun to see!

I have one. I call her Karen.

85bbde8f4236ff6357573a3add4589d3.jpg

If you are going to a movie that is:

Rated R

Contains:

Graphic Violence
Gore
Depictions of Drug Use
Nudity
Strong Sexual Situations

You must not need a freakin' "emotional support" animal!

Before and soon after we got our first "big tv" it was kids who ruined it for me. Last time Wife got me to the theater it was some "adult" theme movie, R rating. Idiot in front of us had a toddler who of course started crying as soon as movie started. Father spent 5 or 10 (seemed like twice that long) trying to quiet kid, finally gives kid a pop that really sets kid off. I had enough now and was getting up to go up front and tell them I wanted my money back. Several others were getting up at the same time. No doubt with the same idea. So now couple get up and leave. I was no so pissed it ruined the show. Now if I was in some Disney movie I would expect this. It was the last time my Wife got me to go to a movie with her. I said no way after that. Have a nice large TV, I will watch it when it comes out on disc. No screaming kids while I watch, I can eat or drink anything I want, and if I want to take a leak I can pause it :cool:

I went to see the new Rambo movie and this chick who has got to be 350 pounds, has this 15 pound rat dog with a red "service animal" vest on it. She's carrying her 5 gallon bucket of popcorn, a giant soda, and a couple hotdogs. Most service dogs are trained, this one is weaving back and forth and all around. She freakin steps on the poor little bastid. Stumbles into my friend and I. What a cluster.

The movie houses I've been to are like being jammed in a airplane. The theaters in the 60s and 70s most old that were built in the 40s had large comfortable seats with leg room some even rocked . And Ushers that keeped the Screaming kids and other B.s. at bay. Not to mention for 50 cent or less for a sunday daytime for a double feature

I went to see the new Rambo movie and this chick who has got to be 350 pounds, has this 15 pound rat dog with a red "service animal" vest on it. She's carrying her 5 gallon bucket of popcorn, a giant soda, and a couple hotdogs. Most service dogs are trained, this one is weaving back and forth and all around. She freakin steps on the poor little bastid. Stumbles into my friend and I. What a cluster.
Did the service dog survive? Sounds like the poor dog would be safer playing in traffic :s0140:

Upcoming Events

Oregon Arms Collectors March Gun Show
Portland, OR
Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews