Welcome to Northwest Firearms
Join our community, sign up for free today!

Emotional Support Animals........

If you are going to a movie that is:

Rated R

Contains:

Graphic Violence
Gore
Depictions of Drug Use
Nudity
Strong Sexual Situations

You must not need a freakin’ “emotional support” animal!

Concerning the last two on the list, I’ll need a support mop, bucket, clean towels, cigarette, dry white toast.... and a Coke.

pdempsey1097

Reactions

sigmadog

Reactions
Our Bernese Mountain Dog is registered as a service dog. The Missus registered him a few years ago. I poo-pooed it until I realized the service he provides:

The dog is a Chick Magnet. I swear the women magically appear whenever he's out and about with us. They all want to pet him.

He's very well behaved and very mellow. We take him everywhere dogs are allowed and only rely on the service dog aspect in a few situations in which we know he'd be fine (hotels, the occasional outdoor event).

If public policy is going to be structured to allow us to take our well-mannered dog into various locations, I'm gonna take advantage of it, because I love having that big fella around. We don't abuse it. We control our dog at all times. It's never been a problem, and it shouldn't be for responsible owners.

Reactions
I’m waiting for a flight to hit serious turbulence, then have these unsecured critters go bouncing around the cabin and kill someone.

Pretty ridiculous that you can’t have a “personal item” unsecured for takeoff and landing, but an unsecured horse is “A-OK”
:confused:
Yeah, Its unfortunate that it takes collateral damage to get people's attention.

tac

Reactions
I would be concerned, and I mean CON-freakin'-CERNED, if the contents of that airplane had to make an emergency escape down the slides.........the thought of trying to fight my way past a panicking HORSE to get to an exit beggars belief, then add the 150 pound horse to the 250 pound female owner and I guess that everybody behind them would probably die.

NEW CLASSIFIED ADS

LATEST REVIEWS

• Lucky Sporting Goods
    5.00 star(s)
    Well I finally got around to taking pics of the Cerakoting work that Jeremy of Lucky Sports did for my wife and me about 3 weeks ago. We couldn't...
    • jg rider
  • Lucky Sporting Goods
    5.00 star(s)
    Here's more work that Jeremy did for me The first 3 pics are of an RIA frame that I had Cerakoted years back by an outfit in Molino. I had Jeremy...
    • jg rider
  • Lucky Sporting Goods
    5.00 star(s)
    One more that Jeremy did for me. This is my edc This is a Kahr K9 that also had to be redone
    • jg rider
  • NW Custom Firearms
    5.00 star(s)
    Had several transfers; purchase I'm happy with. Will continue to use.
    • Reacher120
  • Lucky Sporting Goods
    5.00 star(s)
    I use Lucky Sporting Goods for my work related transfers and consignment sales. Jeremy is fast and friendly.
    • withoutremorse

Staff online