JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Greetings,
Time to pair down further the supplies I have. They have been stored well and securely but have been building up. I am whittling down my supplies to those we use regularly and plan to use.
Figured I would offer them to people here before more head to the food bank.
NOTE Located in Snohomish County. I occasionally make it down to SW Washington to visit family so could meet up when I do.

Since this list is cross posted to a bunch of friends and on other forums. Please refer to the Emergency_Supplies_4_sale_at_cost.pdf posted here as this is the updated list of what is available:
Datto Drive
DO NOTE there are 6 pages of items and cans. Yes I have a lot of stuff to pare down!
Also, not on the list. #10 Can lids. If you need some, want some. Just let me know. Have a lot of extras. (And empty #10 cans, great for storing stuff.)

Prices in the PDF are the actual prices I paid for the item rounded to the next dollar to pay for gas to deliver them to you. (List price is also shown.) With the large increases in prices across the board from Mountain House and the other providers over the last 2 years, most of these prices are now below market. So if you can use them or want to add to your preparedness stash, Take some of this off my hands!

BTW there are several other things and a whole folder full of info. Anyone can feel free to download anything there and use as they wish.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top