JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
We (wife and I) put in almost a full day helping out at Tigard Pawn today it was crazy busy again, with a line outside most of the day. We moved out quite a few guns from transfers. They only sold one or two from inventory. The Rossi 38spl revolver is still there. I offered up my help for next weekend to make one last big push before the deadline comes.

Maybe I'm missing it, but if I am then it's evidently not makig big enough waves to reach my attention..... Where is all the reporting about the reality affect of 114 so far?? Multi year levels of guns out the doors and into the hands of every day citizens!

Yup!! Way to reduce gun proliferation, hu! :s0155:

If the injunction is granted... the only overall impact trying to push through an unconstitutional law like this will have been simply putting more guns into circulation at an exponential rate.

If I'm not mistaken.... that would be counted as a massive a** FAIL on the part of anti-2A agenda... would it not?

Love IT!!!🤣

Maybe I'm missing it, but if I am then it's evidently not makig big enough waves to reach my attention..... Where is all the reporting about the reality affect of 114 so far?? Multi year levels of guns out the doors and into the hands of every day citizens!

Yup!! Way to reduce gun proliferation, hu! :s0155:

If the injunction is granted... the only overall impact trying to push through an unconstitutional law like this will have been simply putting more guns into circulation at an exponential rate.

If I'm not mistaken.... that would be counted as a massive a** FAIL on the part of anti-2A agenda... would it not?

Love IT!!!🤣
Furthermore, if it does stick, there will be countless thousands of private transfers every year that they won't be able to track. So more massive fail on their part.

Furthermore, if it does stick, there will be countless thousands of private transfers every year that they won't be able to track. So more massive fail on their part.
Absolutely. They never stop to consider that when you take a full law abiding citizen, with every intention of coloring within the lines, then make them a criminal overnight under threat of a misdemeanor (under an illegal law)... what's to stop them from just saying F'it!? I'm under threat as of 'right now'... what's one more? 🤣

Especially when there is no way to police or enforce it, and as has been expressed by many LE officials, they are unwilling to do so even if there was a way to do it.

I'm not saying "go break the law", but it's entirely reasonable and understandable why many would.

FAIL!

I spent most my day helping out at Lincoln City Sporting Goods, we closed at 5, I got out of there just before 9, we got everyone that came in, all their backgrounds done and approved, many picked up same day, rest waiting for pickup...

I even took home a new pistol...

For newcomers to this thread and so not to have to read 9 pages of posts... can we do an "As of Sunday morning" status update??

Taking the following as the current typical status quo...

New Online order incoming - Suspended
New P2P transfers - Suspended
InPerson purchases - Open for business Buy NOW!!

Post any known exceptions as of Sunday Morning 11/27. (IE., "so and so" is still doing P2P's, etc,)

For newcomers to this thread and so not to have to read 9 pages of posts... can we do an "As of Sunday morning" status update??

Taking the following as the current typical status quo...

Post any known exceptions as of Sunday Morning 11/27. (IE., "so and so" is still doing P2P's, etc,)

This seems to be about right.

Supposedly BBT Arms (kitchen table FFL) is still doing transfers but I would call or text to see if they have any appts available. Call or Text first for appt between 9am and 9pm Sat and Sunday or between 3pm and 6pm on weekdays, before dropping by their place. I do not want anybody getting swiss cheesed. Their number is 971-208-5495

Last Edited:
I am going to try and talk Tigard Pawn into extending hours next Friday and Saturday for pickups only. This would be for firearms that have been approved for release. There were a fair amount of firearms approved for release and waiting to be picked up. That would really suck to have one free to pick up and then have it end up getting stuck there after the deadline because somebody didn't make it in to get it.

This seems to be about right.

Supposedly BBT Arms (kitchen table FFL) is still doing transfers but I would call or text to see if they have any appts available. Call or Text first for appt between 9am and 9pm Sat and Sunday or between 3pm and 6pm on weekdays, before dropping by their place. I do not want anybody getting swiss cheesed. Their number is 971-208-5495
Definitely call/text/email BBT Arms before just showing up. Andrew is super nice, but is running his FFL out of his house with a family present so just showing up would be pretty rude, in my opinion.

My most recent transfer was done with him and it was a really easy process. Being able to text him for updates was really convenient.

View attachment 1318944

Edit: somebody please buy this revolver from Tigard Pawn 4 More, so I don't:
I believe it may be a model 951 but I am really not familiar with the Rossi line up.

That is a model 851. Interarms era 4" 38 special with a vented rib. I'd buy that in a heartbeat if times were different. One Rossi I don't have in my collection and a good one.

How can you differentiate between the 851 vs 971
The 851 is a vent rib 38 and the 971 is a 357 Magnum, typically not vent rib except the rare 971VRC (vent rib compensated) which is commanding insane prices lately. Buy the 851. A little tuning and they are awesome little blasters. If you don't like it later and m114 goes down I'll take it off your hands. Make sure the rear sight leaf isn't damaged. They're fragile and almost impossible to replace.

0F6308F9-7666-44C8-95EF-7EFBC4DA78CC.jpeg 7D3FE3F0-ECA1-46B3-8A38-88F7C548B80C.jpeg 606117DA-D661-489C-A135-816DD58D6E85.jpeg E341016C-E0AF-4BDB-9EEB-52D474538DCC.jpeg

Coat of arms in Salem is supposed to be highly reputable, strong 2A supportive and low cost fees. It's a nice marine vet family shop, but I've never done a transfer with him. I don't know if they are honoring the 3day, but last I heard they are still doing in person sales... although he is asking that folks call first as their inventory is quite low.

503-559-1942 If anyone is intersted in checking them out.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top