JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
CDC can and does study gun crime. They are just barred from advocating policies.

This article does bring to mind a solid strategy. If your state representative is pro gun control, call them up and ask if they support these initiatives. It is a no win situation for them. Either they are supportive of this over the top gun control and will get burned in the next election because of it or they are against the initiative and we can use that as ammo against the initiative supporters i.e. "Even your local elected Democrats are against this"

Last Edited:
Just a bunch of anti's trying to look "reasonable" and/or "sensible"...............

Basically, all these anti's are saying, is that this is "the wrong approach" to disarm all gun owners, because it shows what the anti's really want and that the pro 2A people are right:

The BULLeton said:
In sum, the initiative is going to do precisely what so many gun owners have feared and have been ridiculed for fearing: The government is coming to take their guns away. That the initiative characterizes this as a surrender of weapons or a restricted ability to use them will be a distinction without a difference. It might create dramatic movement in gun control; it would most certainly create dramatic recoil and pushback.

They're just worried about the frog jumping out of the pot..........

Ray

I believe th a Steve (In the comments) is a cookie cutter of the Portland/Seattle type progressive liberal movement. They believe that they can and will infringe on our rights.
Note to these bubblegumers: Your fears DO NOT TRUMP MY RIGHTS!!!

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top