JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I don't recall seeing this thread. Yeah, my old memory (maybe/probably). And then....since my post was deleted from that other thread. Anyway, I'll try this here......

RE : Student Loans and forbearance or forgiveness

Yep....some kids/students go to university and run up large debts.

Maybe.....
They go on "summer break" and buy "new cars" while still in school.
They might manage to graduate with a prestigious degree of some sort.
They might get a high paying job (say at "x times higher" than what you are currently making).
They might get married and spend big bucks on that lavish wedding.
Possibly have 1, 2 or 3 kids.
Buy another new car.
*Buy a collection of expensive firearms.
Buy that Mac Mansion in the suburbs.
Use their CCs to furnish their home.
Go on family vacations.

But yet.....they'll claim poverty and plead for student loan forbearance or out and out forgiveness.

Brandon and the Dems might just do it.

But......what does it TEACH the next generation?

Aloha, Mark

PS……*maybe I got deleted because I lacked a "necessary gun/subject" tie in? Whatever.

Last Edited:
There is still plenty of hope to repay those student loans (even if you didn't graduate from that expensive university).

1641757826995.jpeg

That picture is from Los Angeles.

Aloha, Mark

Last Edited:
I'm wondering.......

How many people have/had invested their forbearance money (say into: BitCoin, Dogecoin, GameStop, AMC or whatever) thinking that they would make a killing without much effort? The market can only GO UP. Rrrright?

Aloha, Mark

I'm wondering.......

How many people have/had invested their forbearance money (say into: BitCoin, Dogecoin, GameStop, AMC or whatever) thinking that they would make a killing without much effort? The market can only GO UP. Rrrright?

Aloha, Mark
I was waiting for the Bitcoin price to drop to $30,000 this summer before jumping in, but got covid right before it hit that low and missed out on a chance to double my money.

There really wasn't any 'forbearance money', at least in my case.

The Servicing company just stopped charging us interest once the forbearance started.

Kept making the same payments, now applying to principal only, and I sent the last payment last week.

Are the Feds still giving out money these days for the commoners? I didn't receive any money since I had a full time job all this time and made too much money to get anything.

Are the Feds still giving out money these days for the commoners? I didn't receive any money since I had a full time job all this time and made too much money to get anything.
Same here. Even on short-term disability for the first 6 months of 2021 (the botched knee operation that resulted in massive nerve damage in my lower leg, for those that didn't get the memo) didn't get me a nickel of stimulus/sitonmyass money...

Hard to believe that dropping down to 60% of my gross for half the year ain't enough to get me any of that free fiat money... o_O

Give forbearance or forgive a student loan and.....

Run for political office.....Cough, cough.
Once O'Keefe found out he would not longer be footing a $600 monthly bill, he and his wife decided they had the financial security to pursue a run for office "to make a bigger impact and be more useful to more people," he said. He's now gearing up for the primary election in August and is a member of The Debt Collective — the nation's first debtor's union that advocates for cancellation of all forms of debt.
Taken from......

Yeah.....why not have forgiveness/forbearance for ALL DEBTS? And this guy was a former accountant? Perhaps/maybe, he's just a closet Dem?

welcome_to_the_Dem_Party.jpg

The standard disclaimer applies.

Aloha, Mark

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show