JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
From the Washington Civil Rights Association, our second Easy Action of the Day for this year!

URGENT: FIGHT OFF AWB AND PRE-EMPTION!

SIGN IN CON: SB 5217 AWB, 5568 PREEMPTION

ALL HANDS--THIS IS IT.
THIS IS THE FIGHT OF YOUR LIFE!
WE NEED EVERYONE ON BOARD!

THE AWB (ASSAULT WEAPON BAN) AND STATE PREEMPTION WILL DESTROY YOUR GUN RIGHTS

Testify. Submit written testimony. Record your position (CON/AGAINST) for the record!

Each of these are being heard by the Senate Law & Justice Committee on 1/17, 9:30 am

THIS IS THE FIGHT OF OUR LIVES. WE NEED EVERYONE TO TAKE A MOMENT RIGHT NOW AND DO THIS! And share it with everyone at your gun club, gun store, and your friends lists!

Visit here to sign in: https://app.leg.wa.gov/csi/Senate#

Select Committee=Law & Justice, Meetings = 1/17/2022; Select SB 5217, and select "I would like my position noted...." (or you can submit written testimony!), on the next screen choose Position = CON. Be careful, it defaults to PRO and you need to change that! Fill in your name.

Let's show a united front—for organization, choose "Washington Civil Rights Association." Fill in the rest of your information (so they can determine which district you're in (and which legislators should really care about your position and that you're actually a WA resident), and then come back and do it again for SB 5568 (Preemption).

We're supporting (PRO) SB 5690 (Firearms at memorials), and SB 5407 (Firearm theft)—feel free to just select "I would like my position noted…" for those two.

We have an urgent need for women and minorities to testify on these bills. If you would like to testify, please send Curtis ([email protected]) a couple of your talking points asap as we're collecting a panel of those with the best points and the best ability to convey a powerful message.

SB 5217 - Concerning assault weapons (CON)
SB 5568 - concerning preemption of municipal laws restricting the open carry of weapons (CON)
SB 5690 - Concerning firearms on the capitol campus for the sole purpose of organized memorial events (PRO)
SB 5407 - Concerning firearm theft (PRO)

Please, please, please—share this with EVERYONE. The ONLY way we're going to win this is if EVERYONE shows up and plays HARD BALL. We need to show these elected officials that they will lose the next election if they vote for these bills!

If you're testifying, let's show a united front! Choose your organization as "Washington Civil Rights Organization" when submitting testimony and download your super cool WCRA ZOOM backgrounds here:

Let's push back HARD and LOUD to show the legislators just how many of us will be voting against them at re-election time!
---
Your voice absolutely matters. We only win if you take action!
Visit https://wacivilrights.org for the latest Easy Action of the Day, updated bills, and current information.
Join the discussion on our new Discord server @ https://discord.gg/7nZae42umd
Or on Facebook @ https://bit.ly/EAOD1

2Ljzkay.jpg

Last Edited:
Done. I am fairly certain I have classified ads with more views than CONs on some of these bills. Would it be a violation of site rules for me to post FREE AMMO classifieds raffling off cases of ammo, new magazines etc... for Washington members participating in the EAOTDs this legislative session?

A person who lawfully possessed, has a purchase order for, or completed an application to purchase an assault weapon before January 1, 2022, and who has registered the assault weapon with the Washington state patrol may continue to possess and transport the assault weapon.

Done on all 4.

Reminder when voting... If you elect to post your objection to the site, the default is "Pro". Make certain to change this before submitting.

Thank you all for the great support!
This administration and government has shown us that they are more then willing to behave like oppressive Gestapo to get people to abide by their will, we have seen this with Covid. Imagine how horrific it's going to be for all of us once they disarm us. For even if it was only a fantasy about our ability to fight back against them at least it was something and once they take firearms away there will be nothing left to defend and we will finally; truly be slaves and the only consolation I have is that all the idiots who voted for this stuff will be slaves as well and then they will finally understand.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top