JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
On our way home now. Der California border guard waved us through without the famous "carrying any fruit"? I stopped by a gunshop in the bay area. Mostly 1911s & revolvers. Plenty of ARs. Surprisingly. Got to see a bullet button up close. It was a good sized shop. I talked to the guy and he seemed pretty up beat about their laws. He was almost charming in his innocence. Like a 7yo that hasn't discovered girls yet. Can't wait to cross the border to let my baby out of the box for some Oregon air. Hey, I'm from Ca. There's a lot to like (4hrs traffic to go 80 miles), but the state really has drank the kool-aid on many things. There are no conservatives in California just less liberal people. I personally believe a state needs more balance. Anyway it will be good to be home.

20160313_193456.jpg

There are no conservatives in California just less liberal people.

Bummer! Orange County used to be full of them (John Wayne country) when I lived in Huntington Beach. And I know there is still at least one there. She is not even slightly liberal. Ha!

Yup, San Diego has certainly changed. Even the outback areas like Ramona, and Harbison Canyon where I lived when I was in the Coast Guard. Have been thru there once since, not going back. Have a brother in Pismo Beach, and my mom in Santa Maria. They need to come visit me... not going there either!

There are no conservatives in California just less liberal people. I personally believe a state needs more balance. Anyway it will be good to be home.

There are still a few conservatives trapped there. They are mostly the ones guarding the retreat of those fleeing to other states. The problem is that there are California liberals hiding among the fleeing conservative political and economic refugees running to the borders of free states. California liberals are of the worst order. Just one of them can create all sorts of havoc in any state they move to and undo all the good that conservative minded CA refugees do when they arrive in a new state.

I'm glad you are on your way back and will be breathing "free" Oregon air soon.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top