JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I got my deer and not my elk again.... Some how I lost 5 preference points on elk and antelope. I guess a trip to ODFW is in order.

Have you gotten a hold of ODFW? My party and I have put in for santiam antlerless tags, this would be our 4th year with no luck. Should be 4 points, but it only shows we have 1 point saved up. Been meaning to call them. Used to be that every other year we would get that tag. Pretty irritating.

Donated $8 to ODF&W but they won't be getting another $42.50 out of me for the general season. Too many knuckleheads out there making too much noise chasing too little game. I hunted the Scappoose unit last year during the general season and driving the logging roads was like driving through a small city with all the traffic.

Last year opening day was like a parking lot in the abiqua basin. I need to find new grounds I think. I've been thinking of picking up a bow as well, just need to find an adequate place to practice though. Is bow season just as crowded as rife?

Upcoming Events

Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews