JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
You and me both! I was planning on going with my buddy, but they weren't putting in for alternates. We all had two points, their party got it, I got nothing.

It seems to me oregon is getting worse! I know 4 people in the last 4 years that put in for the first time ever and drew tags. 2 wennaha big bull and two Willamette deer tags all 4 people that drew the tags where female!

I got a 600 Series for the Alsea. Looks like only 75 tags are available. I'll probably conduct a log road survey or fill that in my MIL's apple orchard. :D

Elk tag and buck tag. No one in my group got there elk tag. Guess I'm going alone.

1655759407831_image001.png

I put in for 5 different hunts that all did not fill last year. I had an 80% chance based on last years numbers. They were all hunts that "make sure you know someone with private land becaus hunting areas are minimal" which I do!

I got nothing. Nothing. I'm so mad.

WOW! we got nothin too. we pulled first-choice tags last year so I figured our chances were slim. we put in for starkey spike bull for first choice and couldn't even draw that tag. guess I will look for deer on the wet side and maybe buy a spike-only general elk tag.

What are the options now for those of us that lost the draw? I was hoping to hunt the vernonia area. I'm I just sol? My freeing has land there. She has land owner preference tags for herself.

I drew eagle cap zone ( my understanding is 4 former units combined) , second choice archery Elk.
Columbia Basin deer rifle.

I figured with the price of fuel, Hunter numbers would be down and we would draw our first choice archery of Chesnimnus with two points but no such luck.

What are the options now for those of us that lost the draw? I was hoping to hunt the vernonia area. I'm I just sol? My freeing has land there. She has land owner preference tags for herself.
you can get general western elk tags, short seasons, and kinda late too but there are options

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top