JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Nothing for me. Looks like 2nd season OTC
1st choice Deer was a long shot but 2nd choice should have been good, but for 2nd year it wasn't.
Elk I had low odds for 1st. 2nd choice should have been good. But again it wasn't for 2nd year now.
My buddy drew and had same for his 2nd choices and drew them last 2 years in a row..FML.
Little off topic but Now I have 4 deer and 4 elk points..
I know what I'll do with elk points.
Not sure where to use my 4 deer points.
Any suggestions
If you have private property to hunt or have a drift boat the Willamette tag 615 is a good one

Don't have either. Thanks
but I like the east side better
20211015_104130.jpg but they make these on this side of the hill!

141B White River Oct. 1. Just my luck the ranch burned again (second time in 3 years) last week. I'll have to go dove hunting over there Sep 1 and scout the damage done and whether the deer have moved out.

I did not go, I decided to hunt the west side because of the weather and the drought. I will be hunting this weekend, hope to tag out now that it is cooler and will be raining.

I drew a snake river buck tag with 0 points and didn't get to hunt it cause of the dang fires! At least i killed a cow in wyoming. I also drew heppner bow elk 2nd choice but got a general tag instead, which i regret doing now. Rough year i the unit i normally bowhunt

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top