JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I thought the website stated the drawing is on the 20th.

That is what the website say, however I just checked mine.

https://or.outdoorcentral.us/or/hunterreport

I simply entered all my info, and clicked on "My Hunter Information," Once there it drops you to the preference points screen click on the second tab labeled "Controlled Hunt App Status."

It shows me successful for both deer and Elk!

Donated $8 to ODF&W but they won't be getting another $42.50 out of me for the general season. Too many knuckleheads out there making too much noise chasing too little game. I hunted the Scappoose unit last year during the general season and driving the logging roads was like driving through a small city with all the traffic.

Got LOP Buck Deer for 141B. The LOP tags are my backup choice, as it limits me to only one ranch, but I'll take it. Sounds like it's getting tougher and tougher to get a tag over there.

Yep, I just checked the stats for last year. 141B had a 73% success rate in 2012. In 2007 it was about 90%. That LOP option is going to be more and more valuable.

Also got my bull elk tag for 247. Looks like I'll be buying some extra cold weather gear this year.

Got Elk and Deer first choices.. bummed that Im in a buddies wedding on opening day deer, but Ill make it up the day after. Looks like 2 trips to sled springs for me this year! o and this is my first elk hunt, Im excited!

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top