JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions

Obama's DOJ To Circumvent Congress With 'More Than A Dozen' New Gun Controls
DOJ-loretta-lynch-AP-420x315.jpg

Obama's Department of Justice is working on "more than a dozen" new gun control regulations it plans to begin implementing apart from Congress. Some of the regulations are set to be put in place by November, others simply by the end of the Obama administration.

by AWR Hawkins511

Wtf is a "high powered pistol"?

Are they going after old Brownings now?

I assume anything bigger than a sig mosquito will receive a label like "Assault Pistol" and will be "only needed for military use".

He had the ATF use AR type pistols as the justification for banning AR ammo and that did not work so now he is going to bump it up a notch and attempt to ban AR type pistols.

If a republican president forced his policies against the will of the people through the back door the way this democrat president has done, the media would be going nuts. This president however gets a pass and all we here are crickets. Not to worry Hillery is warming up in the bull pin. She will repair all the damage.:rolleyes:

If a republican president forced his policies against the will of the people through the back door the way this democrat president has done, the media would be going nuts. This president however gets a pass and all we here are crickets. Not to worry Hillery is warming up in the bull pin. She will repair all the damage.:rolleyes:

If she manages to cheat, lie, and buy her way into the white house, I'm buying one way airfare to mexico, and running, jumping, and swimming my way back. By the time I get back, I will have much darker skin, and with a good alias, I will live way better than I do now. With way less effort. Maybe I can get an escalade on 24 inch rims to drive, while I use my Oregon trail card for groceries.

Same crap from here:

<broken link removed>

Time for these self appointed "Gods" To be dethroned !

We were supposed to have elected a conservatibe republican Senate and Congress and all we got was a bunch of fakes and, Do nothing RINOS !
Now half of them want to run for President. All we will get is more anti gun laws, ammo restrictions and Bull pucky out of DC (the Administration) and no one does one damned thing to stop them. He is trying to disarm all of us, with one hand. Has his foot in the door holding it open for Islamic Radicals to enter the country and with his other hand trying to pick a war with Putin. (yeah he is).

The "KING" Thinks he can just write any damned anti gun law he wants and hell with the congress because they won't lift a finger to stop him.

Last Edited:
Are the law abiding civilian as enemies of the gubernent being targeted? One wonders.

There is not much wondering about it. They want to destroy the 2nd Amendment and then once they do that they WILL take our Constitution.
More wonder about the people that want to keep this stuff from being discussed is what concerns me more.
Lack of Knowledge by the general population is what keeps this country in the clutches of the left.
Things like this needs to be in every medium that is available.
One place you will never see it is oin the MSM, so that makes it even more important that it is seen in many other sources.
Its time people were all made aware of all the laws that have been and are being planed to implement by the left wing of this country. Totally unconstitutional and against everything this nation was founded on.

I agree, this could turn ugly if people would their heads out of their youknowwhats!!!!!
But alas, most people are to complacent and will swallow the dumpster trash the left is serving America!!!!!:mad:

Last Edited:
It takes about 8 minutes to turn an AR15 into an AR15 pistol. Banning them won't prevent them from existing.

Maybe we should ask the DOJ how well that investigation into Eric Holder allowing the ATF to run guns into Mexico is coming? Or maybe we can ask them how well the drug war is going as well?

Evidently, Loretta skipped class the day they talked about the success of Prohibition... :cool:

He had the ATF use AR type pistols as the justification for banning AR ammo and that did not work so now he is going to bump it up a notch and attempt to ban AR type pistols.

Crap. Now I need an AR pistol. Didn't want one, but if they're going to be illegal I will hop on one. Have a bunch of receivers here to play with.

If law abiding citizens are basically reclassified as criminals, what then does that make those in power who call law abiding citizens, criminals?

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top