JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I generally like what the guy has to say (nobody can please all the people all the time) and I like how he freely speaks his mind. If there's something he says that I don't agree with in one of his videos, I simply move on to the next one. Some of his experiences/perspectives are different than some of mine- that's cool... that's what makes the world interesting- we don't all have to be in lock-step.

I'd buy the guy a beer, and I won't hesitate to raise a toast to Playboy Penguin and say "carry on, brother"! He is, after all, one of us!

Ah............. But have you seen the musical?

Cant post it here. Too many dirty words.
But go to YouTube and search ''I just F-ing shot myself The musical''.

It's not bad. :D
YouTube

Couple links didn't work but I found it. Pretty funny.

I've seen the after math of that shot and it went in the thigh and out the calf, very narly.

I like the YM videos mostly because they are different and he doesn't even pretend to be tacticool.

I think he would appeal to newer gun owners or those on the fence more so then most of the others channels.

Yea, some of it is goofy and I don't 100% agree with all of his stances but he does seem to put a lot of effort into educating the general public.

It is what it is, sometimes I'll skip thru a video if it's not interesting to me - as I do with a lot of other channels.
The only problem is he often uses his opinions and presents them as facts. Opinions are fine so long as there are predicated as just that opinion.

The only problem is he often uses his opinions and presents them as facts. Opinions are fine so long as there are predicated as just that opinion.

He definitely goes to the mat on his opinions, but I believe that's because he has conviction. He also shows principles and that takes guts on YouTube. Unless you don't care about making money, which he claims.

Not many other channels like him that don't sugar coat their views to appease the masses(marketing). His honesty is refreshing. The fact that he doesn't show shooting videos is a non-issue. I don't want to watch you piss, so I'll take it at your word that your junk burns when you pee. His views evolve because he talks before he totally forms an opinion. The other side of the spectrum is nutnfancy that evaluates a gun for 2 years then forms an opinion. You decide which format fits better for you. I like both of them.

The only other YouTube 2A personality with real principles is MAC that I can tell. And MAC won't tell you bubblegum about how he feels on social topics besides guns. I don't agree with everything YM says but you don't need to agree with everything from anyone.

The question I have about the Yankee Marshall is does he ever show vids. of him shooting the guns he has and has an opinion about. Just to show the pros and cons.
I'm not interested in his shooting abilities, just prove his observations.
He seems to do a lot of opinionating at home.
I don't watch him except when he comes up randomly on u-tube
Seems to me he like to do a lot of cursing and uses sexually obscene language.
Or is it me being to critical

Hi, not-barry. Welcome to the site.

I don't watch a buncha firearm vids, but one thing I can tell you about the Yankee Marshal is that if he ever has a gun up in the classifieds you can bet that the gun is/has been, well taken care of.

I like vids that are straight to the point with little "opinion" involved. More factually or demonstration.

With that said I only watch Paul Harrell and Sootch00. Sometimes I will watch Hickok45.

- P
I had to laugh at this. he says he likes facts and then lists three people...only one of which deals in facts. The other two are two of the biggest paid mouthpieces in the industry.

I like vids that are straight to the point with little "opinion" involved. More factually or demonstration.

With that said I only watch Paul Harrell and Sootch00. Sometimes I will watch Hickok45.

- P

I had to laugh at this. he says he likes facts and then lists three people...only one of which deals in facts. The other two are two of the biggest paid mouthpieces in the industry.

Like my post said I like demonstration and factually info. Your right, Paul deals in facts, and I like Scootch00 for the pistol information, like trigger pull info and showing resets of triggers. I actually don't watch Sootch00 entire vids. I click on the part of the video that demonstrates trigger reset and pull info.

You only focused on one word and three people in my previous post, good job.:rolleyes:

- P

Like my post said I like demonstration and factually info. Your right, Paul deals in facts, and I like Scootch00 for the pistol information, like trigger pull info and showing resets of triggers. I actually don't watch Sootch00 entire vids. I click on the part of the video that demonstrates trigger reset and pull info.

You only focused on one word and three people in my previous post, good job.:rolleyes:

- P
You seem to miss my point. You said you like facts and not opinions. Sootch and Hickok45 videos are all opinion. The opinion that if you pay them enough a product is worth promoting favorably.

Upcoming Events

Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top