JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
And others like to hear themselves talk about those who like to hear themselves talk.... ;)

There are a LOT of people I like to read here but Stomper you are in the top few. You often have me laughing when I read here. Often gets me some long looks at work when I am on this site and start laughing when what is going on around us is anything but funny. I often find myself looking up and having to point to the screen and say, "Sorry, was reading something here that was great" with a sheepish look on my face. :)

There are a LOT of people I like to read here but Stomper you are in the top few. You often have me laughing when I read here. Often gets me some long looks at work when I am on this site and start laughing when what is going on around us is anything but funny. I often find myself looking up and having to point to the screen and say, "Sorry, was reading something here that was great" with a sheepish look on my face. :)

One of the MANY services that I provide around here. ;)

This is my favorite Hickok45 video

I singed up for a year at CRTV just for this guy. This kid is good. He has been off the air since the start of the year re-doing his set up and I miss him. I do LIKE KT products a LOT as any who know me know. I did still get a great laugh out of Steven doing this and showed it to many at work. Obviously KT did something to get on his bad side. :)

Yes, @Stomper is always ready to service you :rolleyes:

FFAEE45A-28DE-4F4C-ADAB-BBB7027E5332.gif

The question I have about the Yankee Marshall is does he ever show vids. of him shooting the guns he has and has an opinion about. Just to show the pros and cons.
I'm not interested in his shooting abilities, just prove his observations.
He seems to do a lot of opinionating at home.
I don't watch him except when he comes up randomly on u-tube
Seems to me he like to do a lot of cursing and uses sexually obscene language.
Or is it me being to critical
Yeah, Im subbed to his channel because he's one of our own here.

Ive seen nearly every video, he has a few that have him shooting. No presented targets like Nutnfancy, but I know that he can shoot well. If he's used to doubke action triggers as standard.. he's got to at least have a good trigger finger. Plus he knows his stuff about firearms.

Personally I like the crassness.. the overly PC, PG rated channels get old fast. Then again Im used to the abundant swearing and sexual innuendos in my general content elsewhere.

While he shoots left of center, at least he's very pro 2A and actively engages in open carrying (or he used to) "2nd of the month", which I think is cool and appreciate.

I singed up for a year at CRTV just for this guy. This kid is good. He has been off the air since the start of the year re-doing his set up and I miss him. I do LIKE KT products a LOT as any who know me know. I did still get a great laugh out of Steven doing this and showed it to many at work. Obviously KT did something to get on his bad side. :)
There is plenty of Louder with Crowder on Youtube

There is plenty of Louder with Crowder on Youtube
That was where I first found him. He would put up one show weekly free along with some other stuff the crew did. After watching him several times I tried a free trial of CRTV to see him every night. By the time the free trial ended I let them charge me. I watch a little of the other stuff there too but he was the reason I paid for a year. To be able to watch him every night.

I had a transaction with Yankee Marshall back when shep was a pup and the earth hadn't cooled yet. Seemed like a real good guy. For myself, his videos crack me up, but I've only watch a couple. They were real good. Smart, informative, detailed not too slow, and with humor injected. His Kalashnikov Kitty thing years back was gold. If you don't like his stuff, don't watch it. Plenty of other great internet memes and videos to go watch. Just saying don't get all cranked up for no reason. He's a good dude.

I like vids that are straight to the point with little "opinion" involved. More factually or demonstration.

With that said I only watch Paul Harrell and Sootch00. Sometimes I will watch Hickok45.

- P

Obviously KT did something to get on his bad side. :)

Ah, don't read into it too much. My bet is he used to own a Keltec at some point.

I did... two as a matter of fact. Both the slide pins sheared within the first 200 rounds.

Needless to say, I LOL'd at the end.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads