JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
That guy can make a 10 minute video last an hour.

upload_2018-1-30_21-48-29.png

That's 40 minutes on gloves - and it is the "update"

Gloves are very important you know. o_O

Let's see, you got leather gloves, nomex gloves, MX gloves, shooting gloves, driving gloves, welding gloves, surgical non-latex gloves, cold-weather gloves, surgical latex gloves, calf-pullin' gloves, neoprene gloves, cut resistant gloves, knit gloves, mitten gloves, wool gloves, fingerless gloves, half-fingerless gloves, trigger-fingerless gloves, studded gloves, riding gloves, bedazzled gloves, boxing gloves, gauntlet gloves, armored gloves.......

:rolleyes:

Let's see, you got leather gloves, nomex gloves, MX gloves, shooting gloves, driving gloves, welding gloves, surgical non-latex gloves, cold-weather gloves, surgical latex gloves, calf-pullin' gloves, neoprene gloves, cut resistant gloves, knit gloves, mitten gloves, wool gloves, fingerless gloves, half-fingerless gloves, trigger-fingerless gloves, studded gloves, riding gloves, bedazzled gloves, boxing gloves, gauntlet gloves, armored gloves.......

Ove Glove...

I'll bet Nutn could do 2 hours on these things:

61xq3qqJGxL.jpg

Kudos for the obscure Harlan Pepper reference!

I think he explained why he doesn't do that many actual shooting videos as there are already a zillion of them out there, and why would you want yet another one, or something to that effect.

I like the YM videos mostly because they are different and he doesn't even pretend to be tacticool.

I think he would appeal to newer gun owners or those on the fence more so then most of the others channels.

Yea, some of it is goofy and I don't 100% agree with all of his stances but he does seem to put a lot of effort into educating the general public.

It is what it is, sometimes I'll skip thru a video if it's not interesting to me - as I do with a lot of other channels.

I like most of YM's video's. They are informative and provide levity. That said, I will occasionally "poke the bear" as he does get a little sensitive sometimes...LOL

No glove. No love. Soooooooo it looks like you're set!

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top