JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I very rarely carry a S&W "J" frame with a 3" bbl and adjustable sights. I like to travel on long road trips with it because I carry it cross draw. Real comfortable. When I'm doing that I have an auto loader in .40S&W under the center console.

Blitz, I'm 5'6" and go 150. A government size 1911 is a chunk of steel on my hip. :s0112:

I'm a small highlander at 220 and 5-11 and can carry some heavy ordinance

My wife is a petite 5 foot 4 and you should see the looks she's gotten over the years at ranges with her Dirty Harriet magnum flame thrower and her skills with it

S&W 642 with Hogue Bantum Zombies in a Blackhawk #3 pocket hoster loaded with Speer 135gr short barrels. Smarts a little but very manageable. Zombie green grips might sound a little off for a cc gun but if they do peek out of my pocket they look like anything but a pistol and who would cc a bright green pistol.

I love my 638 and blade tech clipt 5y8amanu.jpg

Virginia educator " A pencil is a weapon when it is pointed at another person and gun noises are made"

I have been known (by myself and my wife) to stick a .357 snubbie in my pocket when I didn't feel like wearing anything on my belt.

But I just got a Ruger security six that I am trying to figure out what kind of holster I want for it. I think I might try an OWB this time.

Stainless Ruger RedHawk Hunter 7 1/2" .44 Magnum in a fanny-pack. A person can hardly notice the six inches of barrel sticking out of the one side, and the grip hanging from the other. LOL.
Actually, 90% of the time (the other 10% is a G23) I carry a bead-blasted stainless S&W 640-1 (Centennial) D.A.O. 357 Mag. with VZ grips held strong side in an inside-the-waistband DeSantis holster. Dang, I love this set up... It just disappears when CC'ing, and looks classy when OC'ing.

I'm starting to fall in love with my little 642. It carries like it's not there. My only concern is lack of capacity.

I'll be picking up a really nice 4" Dan Wesson model 15 on Monday and I have a Bianchi Cyclone holster for it. I'm going to see how it conceals. If it's okay, I'll CC it. I'd rather have six .357's than five .38's.

Got to love them Snubies. Goes bang with little thought no matter the temps, weather. or even a round of bad ammo. Quick to load with speed stips and even faster with rubber speed loader or if made for them moon clips. Hate those twist speed loaders every sporting store has what junk. Faster shooting then any semi auto since you do not need to wait for slide to cycle in next round. Most you do not need to remember to turn off safety just pull the trigger. Bonus it can be hidden wearing only shorts and even fits into my wadders pocket when fishing. Not the gun to wear to mall or other crowded place since they are not accurate very far and even with speed stips its easier to carry 30 or more rounds in mags rather then speed strips but a good every day gun for self defense on close attacks. Not a shoot out gun, but still a good tool to keep around.
Funny how they are out of style but that just keeps them priced reasonable.
First gun I ever shot was a police issued snubbie it was my uncles service gun, and first pistol I ever bought for myself was a snubbie as well and I still have it so I kind of have a special place in my heart for them and feel comfortable with them more then any other gun I carry. Guess its become a dear old freind. Besides shooting one really makes you learn trigger control.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top