JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
You might find a better belt and/or holster will help a bunch.

This is a commonly ignored truth. It's easy and comfortable to conceal a service pistol with the right belt and holster. I have a friend who cc's a S&W M&P 9 full size in a DeSantis Intruder (their version of the Crossbreed Super Tuck). He's about 5'5", 140. I carry a Glock 19 in a Galco King Tuk (another take on the Crossbreed) + Bladetech Looper belt. Very comfortable.

I have a NAA .22 magnum. Depending on the size of your hands, it's hard for me to have much of shooting grip. I have a pocket holster, for it, and you never know it's there (by it's weight, and lack of "printing")- when I carry it. I recently traded off a 2-shot derringer that I could grip better, but it's grip was wider than the NAA and, of course, 2 rounds vs. 5.

I carry an NAA pocket folder in .22LR loaded with Stingers(hollow point) as a backup for my 1911. hardly notice it in my pocket.

I practice with a lot of reloads, (PRACTICE) and carry Federal Nyclads. Did I mention practice?

100_2411.jpg

My first conceal carry handguns was a charter arms 44 special five shot. It was a nice conceal carry. Lightweight you can never tell when I was carrying it. It was mostly in IWB holster and when I was in a suit it would just going to the inside breast pocket and you can never tell what was there. Let me tell you I never feel outgunned with the 44 special. Now daysI occasionally carry a 38/357 stubby depending on what I wear. Mostly these days I like my 45 ACP, I feel better with 10 rounds of 45 and its about the same weight as my 357. Not to mention I can change clips faster than I can use a speed loader.

Smith 642 on me almost all the time as primary or bug. Will carry my sp101 with 3 inch barrel as primary as soon as I get it back from Gemini Customs...

Sent from my HTCEVOV4G using Tapatalk 2

While waiting for my XDs .45 to get back from recall I picked up an XD9 sub compact. This is a great pistol to shoot and everyone I let shoot it has loved it. Including my wife who now carries it instead of her .380 bodyguard. That leaves me with nothing but .380's and full size pistols. So I pulled out a Taurus model 85 .38 special I bought from my mother only so she could buy something else she wanted. I am not a Taurus fan but this was Mom's pistol, I paid her way to much for it so she could buy the one she really wanted so it seems to make more sense to keep it at this point. It is my only wheel gun at the moment. I am currently carrying it IWB with a speed loader in my pocket just in case and it is a decent carry piece. I did put some Hogue grips on it so it is nicer to hold and shoot now.

I really wish they would send me back my XDs though....

My first handgun and the one I'll never sell is a Smith 64-3. 3" bull barrel, round butt in .38 spl with stainless finish.

Put some Hogue Bantam grips and painted the front sight red. It's my house gun but gets some carry time appendix in a custom leather IWB.

Revived thread?

I may have answered, but Ive CC'd a .357 for a year and a half now.
I feel more confident with it now then I had before.. Before I had CC'd a G19 (before I sold it) and having only 5 rounds freaked me out.. But .357 is nothing to shake a stick at.

Ill be switching back to a 9 or .45 here soon.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top