JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Who is Piers Morgan....:huh: Guess I should force myself to watch more TV.:s0131:

All of these unknowns that the smell blood brings crawling out of the woodwork like roaches.
The self proclaimed experts, all looking to make a name for themselves.:nuts:

Jack...:cool:

He is like any other entertainer in the UK. The have to come here to make any money. If the US is such a crappy place, why do they move here and want to change it, err "make it better"? Go home Brit and still let us watch Top Gear from time to time.

I kinda' liked him on America's Got Talent, he was the hardass Simon Cowell of the show.

I don't watch political talk televison, it'd just pi$$ me off who ever it was.

Mike

He's a media troll. He raises peoples emotions up so that it brings up ratings. Just like how people love watching that Simon douche yell at people But hes also not a US citizen and really I could care less what he wants the US to do. I dont see anyone going over to England to promote gun sales.

Love how he got burns on twitter though

capture_zps5a5b31ee.jpg

All "news" people now are fear mongers, ratings whores. From piers Morgan to nancy grace to bill o'reilly.... They are all the same, which one you hate just depends on what thing of the day they are spinning into the end of the world.

Just stop watching all of it. No really, maybe then they would all get cancelled and we could get some newsmen back that cared about integrity, FACTS, and being an actual reporter

Entertainers fart on the red carpet and it's global news.

Maybe we'll just let the next American Idol decide what to do about black rifles and 30-rd magazines. New season starts in a couple weeks!

Sad.

Honest question: Why are you watching him? Is it just so you can get mad? I know what he is about, so I never watch him or CNN. In fact, I don't even have CNN programmed on my Directv reciever. If you want him off the air, don't watch his show. If you continue to watch and give him ratings, then he will stay on the air that much longer. CNN's ratings are already in the toilet. If more people were to stop watching, it may just go away.

How about Hollywood? All of the anti-guns who make millions with their
war and gangster movies, then go out and protest war and killing...:huh:

What is so complicated about having a "Black & White" in front of every
school during school hours and events? Most of them have one around
during crossing hours anyway.:s0155:

Jack...:cool:

Honest question: Why are you watching him? Is it just so you can get mad? I know what he is about, so I never watch him or CNN. In fact, I don't even have CNN programmed on my Directv reciever. If you want him off the air, don't watch his show. If you continue to watch and give him ratings, then he will stay on the air that much longer. CNN's ratings are already in the toilet. If more people were to stop watching, it may just go away.

I don't like Eminem, Snookie, Joan Rivers or Streisand either. That includes most "celebrities" who spout the intellectual equivalent of high-fructose corn syrup. So I don't watch them - or Piers.

I do, however, feel compelled to look long enough to see what the hubbub is about and decide for myself. That's how I determine they're not for me, and move on. Problem is, they'll all be around for a long time, with or without me. My simple vote-with-the-remote is overridden by millions of media consumers who watch entertainers, buy their product, believe what they say, quote their drivel - and vote.

So here's where all the sheep say "I know, right?"

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads