JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Let it go

:s0140:

And to OP; yes. Depends on which internet forum, but yes for the most part :rolleyes:

There was one interesting but ultimately pointless article I saw about "arms" and its definition according to a linguist :rolleyes: the basic argument is that when the Founding Fathers spoke of "arms" they may not necessarily have meant muskets, weapons, armor but of going to war, raising militias, calling citizens to arms, and so on :rolleyes:

AHA here's the article :rolleyes:

First time I've heard it. Hell I have to google half the acronyms people use in this site.

The number of people who fully cherish RKBA is infinitesimally small.
And then the number of those people that know all the proper acronyms, code words and memes to be let into the secret clubhouse.

Here's a question: Why is it that the most ardent believers work so hard to purge their ranks and reduce their numbers? Does it make defeat easier to take?

I think many gun owners don't let gun ownership or the Second Amendment drive their lives, these are ancillary to things that are really important to them.

Perhaps there's a small number of gun owners who are involved to the point of keeping their finger on the pulse of gun issues, who can speak of current legislation and the goings on of the gun grabbers.

But I suspect that's a small percentage of gun owners, perhaps less than 10%…. And that's because our children are not brought up understanding freedom and liberty, nor are many brought up in homes that are involved with the "gun culture".

It's sad because the views most here hold of firearms, the constitution and the Second Amendment is dying as the torch isn't being passed in significant enough numbers to ensure future generations will appreciate these things the way we do….

And then the number of those people that know all the proper acronyms, code words and memes to be let into the secret clubhouse.
Disingenuous. But we'd expect nothing less from you. The acknowledgement of RKBA as an acronym that stands for freedom -- not the "secret clubhouse" is beyond you. There's no "code words" here. Or memes, Simply a group of like-minded people working together toward thesame goal.

Which you, apparently, don't give a flying **** about.

Sigh.

I guess I mistook this forum for one that actually promotes the Right to Keep and Bear Arms.

To think, I've been here since November of 2008.

Disingenuous. But we'd expect nothing less from you. The acknowledgement of RKBA as an acronym that stands for freedom -- not the "secret clubhouse" is beyond you. There's no "code words" here. Or memes, Simply a group of like-minded people working together toward thesame goal.

Which you, apparently, don't give a flying **** about.

Sigh.

I guess I mistook this forum for one that actually promotes the Right to Keep and Bear Arms.

To think, I've been here since November of 2008.
There's just these quite vocal members. More people than you think are on the same side as yours

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top