JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
He makes a great point, what about a forum for listing/commenting on pro/anti gun establishments?

I was reminded of the idea by opencarry.org. There's always praise for these outstanding businesses and their owners, I think the emphasis should be large enough so that the typical viewer doesn't have to go out of their way to shop at these supportive establishments.

The easier it is to find the information, and the larger the database, more people will start paying attention. Also, other businesses that typically ignored the fact that they were snubbing gun-owners, will think twice. We shouldn't have to put up with it, it the selection of pro-gun businesses can be readily available.

Last summer I was searching for a Portland FFL transfer dealer on the internet gun auction sites and found the dealer, "Jack The Dog Guns" in SE Portland Oregon, 503-805-9665. There is no website but he did a LOT of internet auction sales with his firearms displayed on a RED cloth, but I never called and know nothing else about him....................elsullo :huh:

Cannot find Lost Creek Armory in Bend in the review section.

All the shops in Bend (at least that I know of):
Lost Creek Armory
H&H Firearms and Tack
Cash Connection Pawn
Bend Pawn
Wholesale Sports (formerly Sportsman's Warehouse)

Cent Wise and The Rig R in Redmond are both excellent gun shops for Central Oregonians. There's also a relatively new shop in Gates; I think that it's called Northwest Firearms. The owner also does repairs.

don't think I saw them

rangemaster gunworks
35875 knox butte rd
albany or
541-928-5054

clips n stuff
2003 waverley dr.
albany or
541-928-9953

Cent Wise and The Rig R in Redmond are both excellent gun shops for Central Oregonians. There's also a relatively new shop in Gates; I think that it's called Northwest Firearms. The owner also does repairs.

I stopped at Northwest Firearms the other day. A sign on the door said the owner has terminal cancer and that the shop won't be re-opening.

Where is Cent Wise and Rig R located? Most of the gun shops around Bend are quite small, except for Wholesale Sports (aka Sportsman Warehouse). Are the gun shops in Redmond larger than those in Bend? I guess I won't find anything at the Keith's Sporting Goods level around here. They are opening a Dick's Sporting Goods soon, but I hear they really overprice most of their items. H&H Firearms had the smallest selection of any gun store I seen in this state and the guy seemed like he is ready to retire any day. That Army Navy surplus store has great deals on ammo cans, I appreciated being able to find that place. Haven't checked out the local pawn shops yet, are they reasonable in their selection of used guns/accessories?

We own and operate Sheepdog Ammo & Supply. We would like to be on NWFA review page. We have dealers in Idaho,Oregon, Nevada, and Alaska. We are always looking for feedback from people who have used our ammo. We are confident we put out a good product but we sure want to know if someone has problems.ie. Is it our ammo or maybe a weak ejector spring in their mag? Real nice forum you have here.

Contact info;
Sheepdog Ammo & Supply
New Plymouth, ID
208-230-2063
[email protected]
website sheepdogammo.com

Hi;Joey

I paid for a banner last Thursday and it looks like it's still not up.
Having a review posted would be fantastic. My product is the "Piece Keeper" pistol belt clip www.pistobeltclip.com if you like I can ship one out for someone to try out.
Let me know you have my cell phone number and email address from last week.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top