JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.

How Well Does The Firearms Community Treat Various Minorities - Multiple Votes Allowed

• In general pretty equally, though some individuals simply clash

Votes: 66 68.0%
  • Racial minorities are excluded poorly treated

Votes: 15 15.5%
  • Women are excluded or poorly treated

Votes: 12 12.4%
  • LGBTQ people are excluded or poorly treated

Votes: 23 23.7%
  • Agnostics, athiests, or people of non Christian religions are excluded or pootly treated

Votes: 10 10.3%
  • Members of the political left are excluded or poorly treated

Votes: 31 32.0%
  • Younger generations such as "Zoomers" are excluded of poorly treated

Votes: 8 8.2%
  • Others not listed are excluded or poorly treated. Please elaborate

Votes: 3 3.1%

• Total voters
Barack Obama 2008 was little different from the 1968 agenda of the Communist Party USA
Lolz, Barack O'Bushy a 1968 commie :rolleyes:

Maybe if 1968 commies wore tan suits

At least going by their party platforms, anyway; operationally both were just different masks worn by the Two Headed Bird of Prey.

The difference is D's sprint down the road to tyranny while the R Establishment just wants a slower pace so as to not rip the mask off and freak out the normies. Kabuki-show "managed opposition," which is why it's so important to defeat Soros-funded "Republican Main Street Partnership" candidates in the primaries. There used to be a really nice expose about this by Northwest Grassroots detailing the links between in particular the WA State GOP establishment and Big Money Left, but it's gone poof and I can't find an archived copy anywhere even where I thought I'd saved it to an offline hard drive.

Dunno much about the gun culture....but @Certaindeaf and I get together every year to celebrate MissedGivings by exchanging poorly aimed shots at each other under the dueling tree.

(That one wasn't CD quality...only one made-up word, and no mention of the Star of Browning Tree Topper)

View attachment 1451965

(One MissedGivings...I drank too much kool-nog and sang 'Miss Me With Your Worst Shot'...that wasn't pretty)
Well put. Just because you buy a gat by no means means you're in any way part of the gun culture.

Young people are often disrespected by both gun lovers and gun haters. Plenty of people here on NWFA that seem to be fine with restrictions placed on the 18 to 20 year old folks.
I am one who believes in no restrictions on anyone in regards to the 2A. I believe all guns laws are unconstitutional.

I also don't believe in carve outs for military / LE when laws are passed.

At least going by their party platforms, anyway; operationally both were just different masks worn by the Two Headed Bird of Prey.

The difference is D's sprint down the road to tyranny while the R Establishment just wants a slower pace so as to not rip the mask off and freak out the normies. Kabuki-show "managed opposition," which is why it's so important to defeat Soros-funded "Republican Main Street Partnership" candidates in the primaries. There used to be a really nice expose about this by Northwest Grassroots detailing the links between in particular the WA State GOP establishment and Big Money Left, but it's gone poof and I can't find an archived copy anywhere even where I thought I'd saved it to an offline hard drive.
Meh, one sides "sprint down the road to tyranny" is the other sides "reasonable and thoughtful corrections to social wrongs". For every one on the lefts side you can point out I can show you one on the right that the left would categorize as 'sprinting down the road . . ' by the right.
I can also match you meddling billionaire for billionaire if you like

I can also match you meddling billionaire for billionaire if you like
Name any billionaire who wants the NFA, and gun control laws to be repealed.

And I don't mean like those who owns NFA items and private warplane fleets with federal permits for them, I mean the guys who could and should be funding the fight against gun control and against the NFA, GCA, FOPA Hughes Amendments for the common American.

Because one thing that the anti 2A people absolutely have in their favor as far as I can see? The funding from billionaires to support anti 2A.

And I don't mean like those who owns NFA items and private warplane fleets with federal permits for them, I mean the guys who could and should be funding the fight against gun control and against the NFA, GCA, FOPA Hughes Amendments for the common American.

Because one thing that the anti 2A people absolutely have in their favor as far as I can see? The funding from billionaires to support anti 2A.
Trump is a billionaire and put enough conservatives on the court that he saved us.

I can only speak for myself...

Screenshot 2023-07-12 at 11-22-01 Do You Fear Or Have Misgivings About American Gun Culture.png
I do not treat the above groups poorly. I prefer to not treat them at all. Zoomer-mall ninja experts, experts because they "built" a firearm with parts that fit only one way, and constantly belittle the fine firearms I've been exposed to, are excluded from my social bubble.

Last Edited:
I can only speak for myself...

View attachment 1451994
I do not treat the above groups poorly. I prefer to not treat them at all. Zoomer-experts, because they "built" a firearm with parts that fit only one way, and constantly belittle the fine firearms I've been exposed to, are excluded from my bubble.
Um... don't the majority of firearms have parts that "only fits one way" to work correctly...?

That wasn't my point. You invoked the "Soros-funded" trope and I was pointing out that there are behind the scenes billionaires on the right just like there are on the left

That wasn't my point. You invoked the "Soros-funded" trope and I was pointing out that there are behind the scenes billionaires on the right just like there are on the left
name them because as far as I know, the groups in the fight against gun control are just not as well funded....

The vast majority of funding for Second Amendment Foundation, Firearms Policy Center, Gun Owners of America, and the NRA.. comes from member donations.

Edit. All this funding can be confirmed or debunked simply by looking at the earning reports and at who owns what PAC funding groups or are "major donors"

Last Edited:
name them because as far as I know, the groups in the fight against gun control are just not as well funded....

The vast majority of funding for Second Amendment Foundation, Firearms Policy Center, Gun Owners of America, and the NRA.. comes from member donations.
Billionaires don't just fund pro/anti gun issues and I never said that they did. But I can't help but think you are going want a name no matter what, so here you go: Harlan Crow

How about we change the title to American culture instead of gun culture? We are all Americans in this and if those that don't agree with the way the constitution was written and has been adhered to should leave. That's my humble opinion so take it with a grain of salt.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA
Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top