JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
No one cares.

Knowing/not knowing a niche acronym does not validate or invalidate your position on the "the movement."

This is just retarded. And you're coming across as a pretentious a$$.

This is like having pronouns for the 2A community. Let's not do that dumb sh!t.

View attachment 1423479
"Niche acronym?" All righty, then.

"Pretentious a$$?" I could care less what you (I don't know you; you don't know me) think of me based on what I say as just another anonymous person on the internet).

I have been a 2A activist for the past 30 years. I've shown up in person, just not solely on one regional internet forum.

"Pretentious a$$?" I could care less what you (I don't know you; you don't know me) think of me based on what I say as just another anonymous person on the internet).

I have been a 2A activist for the past 30 years. I've shown up in person, just not solely on one regional internet forum.

1684388114968.jpeg

Been in lots of forums and into guns for a while, first I ever heard the acronym. IMO, not as the OP puts it; "... the most basic acronym of all".

Most folks seem to use 2A in it's place and save a couple bits.

Certainly not worth a 13-page thread of angst. Much ado about nada.

Obviously you don't understand if you've never heard of RKBA 4-life!
I'm gunna get RKBA for life tattooed across my stomach like Tupac. That way everyone knows I'm down for the cause.

Unfortunately the acronym is so NICHE (whether the OP wants to own it or not) I'd have to explain it to every member who reads it. Cause nobody gives a f-ck.

I'm gunna get RKBA for life tattooed across my stomach like Tupac. That way everyone knows I'm down for the cause.

Unfortunately the acronym is so NICHE (whether the OP wants to own it or not) I'd have to explain it to every member who reads it. Cause nobody gives a f-ck.
Forehead. But backwards so you can read it in the mirror.

Difference between 2A and "RKBA"; 2A covers the need for militias to defend from tyrannical central and state govt.

Edits 2A is not just RKBA but also protects what can be termed "right to revolt"
Why are we skipping the Tee? We really need some tea up in this joint.

RTKBA

Just get some angel wings on your back because that's universal for retard.

Just kidding!

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top