JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
So what I've learned is that there are a lot of folks on what's ostensibly a firearms forum, with a mission to support the 2nd Amendment and the right to keep and bear arms, who have no clue what "RKBA" means.

Kind of sad, really. It tells me that many members here aren't involved in the movement nor understand the macro aspects of the right to keep and bear arms.

For some of us, who've been involved with the movement prior to at least the late '90s and the advent of the BBS, later the WWW, the acronym RKBA has always been well-known.

Apparently, many here are simply content with talking about their favorite guns locally or with trying to one-up the last poster with pithy, hopefully witty, comments that do little to further the discussion at hand.
No one cares.

Knowing/not knowing a niche acronym does not validate or invalidate your position on the "the movement."

This is just retarded. And you're coming across as a pretentious a$$.

This is like having pronouns for the 2A community. Let's not do that dumb sh!t.

IMG_3928.jpeg

Last Edited:
According to the Guinness Book of World Records, this is the longest acronym in the world:

NIIOMTPLABOPARMBETZHELBETRABSBOMONIMONKONOTDTEKHSTROMONT

(NIIOMTPLABOPARMBETZHELBETRABSBOMONIMONKONOTDTEKHSTROMONT with 56 letters (54 in Cyrillic) in the Concise Dictionary of Soviet Terminology, Institutions and Abbreviations (1969), meaning: the laboratory for reinforcement, concrete and ferroconcrete operations, for composite-monolithic and monolithic constructions, of the Department of the Technology of Building-assembly operations, of the Scientific Research Institute of the Organization for mechanization and technical aid).

I knew that. I did! 🤥

So, put THAT in your pipe and smoke it. 🤨

According to the Guinness Book of World Records, this is the longest acronym in the world:

NIIOMTPLABOPARMBETZHELBETRABSBOMONIMONKONOTDTEKHSTROMONT

(NIIOMTPLABOPARMBETZHELBETRABSBOMONIMONKONOTDTEKHSTROMONT with 56 letters (54 in Cyrillic) in the Concise Dictionary of Soviet Terminology, Institutions and Abbreviations (1969), meaning: the laboratory for reinforcement, concrete and ferroconcrete operations, for composite-monolithic and monolithic constructions, of the Department of the Technology of Building-assembly operations, of the Scientific Research Institute of the Organization for mechanization and technical aid).

I knew that. I did! 🤥

So, put THAT in your pipe and smoke it. 🤨
BFD :rolleyes:

:D

I know how you feel OP.

I wish "Shall not be infringed" was easier to comprehend. If only we wrote the 2A that even 5 year olds could understand it...

Mmmmkay.
So what does the Racine Kenosha Builders Association have to do with anything?

I know how you feel OP.

I wish "Shall not be infringed" was easier to comprehend. If only we wrote the 2A that even 5 year olds could understand it...
You mean SNBI? Cause if it's not in acronym form then it doesn't really matter.

You mean SNBI? Cause if it's not in acronym form then it doesn't really matter.
If we have to do the whole MIL (military for those who don't know) thing and go HAM with acronyms, which they love doing.

Can we at least promise we don't have to do the whole DBPP? (Death By Power Point)

Upcoming Events

Rifle Mechanics
Sweet Home, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors May 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Handgun Self Defense Fundamentals
Sweet Home, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews