JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
Reactions
I wish I was local. Im a very low income individual so I can't afford any new guns, actually last gun I bought was 5 years ago and I haven't come up with the cash to buy any new ones since then.

I'd like to fire an AK47 again, I found it to be a very enjoyable experience. I like that 7.62x39mm shell it fires, I know its not high velocity like the .223, but I imagine it hits hard when it does hit.

I fired an SKS, somewhat a relative to the AK47. THe rifle had a scope on it that wasn't sighted in. I was shooting at a target about 50 yards away (I know nothing impressive) I fired the first shot, and it fell 6" short of hitting the milk jug. I compensated on the next shot and made a direct hit on it, the jug then flew about 15 feet in the air before falling to the ground. Between the round it shoots, the report it has whenever it fires, and the fact that I can pull that bolt back and have 30 rounds ready to rock n roll, I really wish I could fire one again.

What is the opinion of the AK47 on this NWFA forum? Also how hard is it to mod it into being fully automatic? I don't have a class 3 license, but in my dreams it'd be nice to pick up one with a selector switch.

Yeah, you smell funny dude. Why don't you go start a Midwest forum with your crazy friend that you introduced to shooting and leave us alone.

Your posts are pretty suspect.

No, I just like the gun, its on my shortlist of firearms Id like to own. I think its a fine weapon. As for the crazy friend, currently Ive blocked his number, but talk about that belongs in the OP I posted that in, not in other threads that have nothing to do with that problem I ran into.

What is the opinion of the AK47 on this NWFA forum?
Not as good as the AK74 in my opinion

Also how hard is it to mod it into being fully automatic? I don't have a class 3 license, but in my dreams it'd be nice to pick up one with a selector switch.
Call NFA and ask for Jason F.....tell him you want to mod an AK to full auto. He will put you in contact with the correct people. They are so nice and ALWAYS very helpful to folks like you, with questions like that. His friends might even saw off your shotgun if you ask nice...and for desert? They'll be happy to send Lon over to shoot your wife in the face and your kid in the back.

Hope this helps! :)

Actually, pointing out the inconsistencies and attempts at previous baiting that you have thrown out in the past have a lot to do with this. Why are you trying to get folks to give you advice on a public forum on modifications that render a firearm illegal? Why do you pretend not to hear the hundreds of requests for your need to comment on a forum that is 2,000 miles from your "hometown". Your bubblegum is transparent and pathetic. Kip.

but talk about that belongs in the OP I posted that in, not in other threads that have nothing to do with that problem I ran into.

It means we remember.

You are asking how to Illegally modify a weapon on a public forum, you are lacking something....Seriously, go away.

Maybe we should forward his ip address to the ATF.

Someone needs to really contact the BATFE. I am looking into it now. These types of inquiries shed a bad light on all of us. We need to alert proper authorities to make sure another Lanza does not slip through our fingers. I'll let you know what I find out. Kip.
K

I was just asking, I didn't know the question would offend people, I don't even own the gun, so theres no gun to mod.

If I were to mod one, I'd be sure to get a class 3 license first, really though it was just a question. The input that its an illegal modification is answer enough for that question.

I don't have a class 3 license, but in my dreams it'd be nice to pick up one with a selector switch.

Jimmy,

It's ok to have one in your dreams but not in reality. You should see if your community has an Airsoft club. It's a place where you can play with the others in a safe and legal manner.

Tb

Thats a very extreme example, simply asking about it doesn't mean I want to do it. I just wanted to start a dialogue on the weapon. You took one tiny tid bit out of a couple paragraphs and steered the entire discussion into that question. You're the one thats trolling.

Status

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads