JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
We have the far right we have the radical left. Most people are somewhere in the middle. By classifying people into twp stereotypes we as gun owners have lost a lot of support.
Where you are wrong with your statement is that the left keeps changing definitions. As you call the "far right" they have moved the goal post so far that in some places if you fly an AMERICAN flag you are labeled an extremist!!! Normal American people are now extremists for proudly displaying the flag of our country. I'm certain that I'm an extremist to the nasty far left because I love my country. I am as white as it gets, been that way my entire life, and still have never come across these alleged majority white power people. I wouldn't even know where to look to even find them to join, just is not prevalent as the media (aka far left propaganda) would like everyone to believe.
To conclude, I AM IN THE MIDDLE but have been reclassified by the opposition's misrepresentation of normalcy. Hell, they can't even figure out how many different bathrooms are needed.

Yep, the Nashville school shooter that murdered kids didn't just pick up a gun and start shooting. Somebody taught the shooter.
That's a huge story that is coming to light as we speak. There are some incredibly wild developments happening, such as the Antifa Files being released and a militant LGBQwhatever "anonymous" discord back-up hard drive that was unencrypted, which was confiscated in a search warrant. There was training and planning.

We need more like you!
I got no problem being an outcast. I'll never buy into the progressive ideology. Every moral, ethic and belief I have goes against what they preach and do.

I don't expect people to believe the way I do. Have my faith. Or live my lifestyle. With that said I don't have to accept another's belief or ideology. You can't force me to get in step with the world. Just cause it's "progressing" doesn't mean I have to and if that leaves me in the past then so be it.

That's a huge story that is coming to light as we speak. There are some incredibly wild developments happening, such as the Antifa Files being released and a militant LGBQwhatever "anonymous" discord back-up hard drive that was unencrypted, which was confiscated in a search warrant. There was training and planning.
Ya I have been following that, it's another story the media is hiding.

Of course. I don't want to sell my guns to a convict so I am all for the state checking out buyers. I don't believe it infringes if it's an instant check and it's worth $10 to have peace of mind I didn't sell to a criminal.
Oh , of course. Private gun sales are so extreme. You're in the right place.

Oh , of course. Private gun sales are so extreme.
Sold guns in the past at gun shows, enjoyed seeing the woman's face smile as she got her first 06 for elk hunting with her husband. I would love to private sale to friends, did for many years before the laws changed. A law voted in by the liberals in Oregon.

Notice the liberals vote in worse laws all the time and everyone tries to win them over to the constitution side. Won't happen in my lifetime but I am old. :confused:

I am for liberals living by the consequences of their vote, it's part of why I won't ever help one learn to shoot. If they have to pay to learn then the vote cost them money and money is a good teacher.

:eek:
When I read that I thought it was That Mazda Guy, but I looked and didn't see him, and then I logged out and saw LongWalk's post . . .
he has YOU blocked as well? :s0114:
I guess so…. Lots of thin skinned individuals.

The internet is a scary place…..

Upcoming Events

Rifle Mechanics
Sweet Home, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors May 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Handgun Self Defense Fundamentals
Sweet Home, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR