JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I think antis are just tired of seeing good people killed without reason. Many don't want guns and don't feel they should have to carry a firearm just to go grocery shopping or go to the mall. I personally do not expect to be protected by others. Many do and feel that is why we pay Leo salaries. The problem with ar15 is that many mass shootings have been heavily publicized where the ar15 was chosen weapon. IMHO.

It won't. Cause we have liberals in this forum who still vote for democrats/liberals/progressives who run on a promise of limiting access or removing firearms from society.

It's not a gun issue. It's an ideals issue. Until you can change the thought process on ethics/morals/rights putting a gun in someone's hands won't change a thing.
Exactly my thoughts. I was just wanting to hear the thoughts from @coreymet.

Until you can change the thought process on ethics/morals/rights putting a gun in someone's hands won't change a thing.
Ditto this, and while you are at it add in misinformation, perceptions, untruths and fantasies about guns that do not exist.

I run into people routinely who are ignorant to anything gun related, and all they can imagine (or believe) is 'no guns, no crime' - end of story.

Last Edited:
Anti-gun people are mentally ill.
You know it, they know it, it's a fact.
They know they are mentally ill, and therefore "know" YOU are mentally ill.
You own a gun, openly carry a gun, and since they "know" you are mentally ill, know you are going to hurt people with your gun.
They know they are mentally ill, and would hurt people with a gun, therefore they "know" you WILL hurt people with your gun.
This is a fact, and it is indisputable.

Joe
Yeah, right, people who disagree with you are mentally ill. :rolleyes:

Unfortunately, yes. I've had several gun neutral people out at the range as my guests. They've shot my M1 Garand, the hunting rifles I literally kill things with, Glocks, CZ pistols etc. I always bring an AR along just to see if they're comfortable shooting it once or twice. So far, zero of three are willing to even touch the thing much less shoot it. One even referred to my AR as "the enemy." What I found interesting was that they didn't care about the capacity, they didn't care the the rounds were far less potent than the Garand they just shot. They only cared about the way it looked.

Even when given an opportunity in a controlled environment, they have so far not wanted to come to "our" side on this issue

Who made this man emotionally disturbed enough to go out and murder.?

Point being, killers are created by words fed to them. They divide us as a nation by whatever words they choose and turn the weak minded into killers.

Myself I wouldn't teach a liberal to shoot. :confused:

I was talking to a coworker the other day who used to be anti gun . Card carrying Democrat. I hadly ever meet these guys and we had a good conversation. I say he used to be anti gun. Then Trump got elected and he went out and bought himself an AR-15 to protect himself and his family from the Trump brownshirts. That my friends, is the true spirit of the 2nd Amendment.

Last Edited:
How is that going to help protect our remaining 2A rights? Not flaming just a question.
It seems that many antigunners have never been exposed to actually shooting a gun. Yet many is the story of someone shooting for the first time and they end up enjoying the sport. Colion Noir is a prime/well known example. And he certainly works to advance 2A rights. Get a few anti's to at least quit working against us (maybe even for us) and it is a win, even if on a small scale. Just perhaps that will lead to a progression of others seeing our side of things. Perhaps.

Why not? 2A is for everyone, not just the people who vote like you
2nd is for everyone who believes in the constitution and the bill of rights. Arming and training those who don't believe we have the rights is self defeating. Would you arm and train an antifa member, a communist sympathizer, drug user etc?
Who is teaching the mass murderers to shoot, it ain't me. o_O

2nd is for everyone who believes in the constitution and the bill of rights. Arming and training those who don't believe we have the rights is self defeating. Would you arm and train an antifa member, a communist sympathizer, drug user etc?
The point of the 2nd amendment isn't to protect the 2nd amendment.

It's for everyone, full stop. Whether or not they "believe" it's still their right.

No, The point of the 2A is protect your liberty and freedom. The 2A is there to protect the other amendments like 1A and 4A and so on.

Also, there is a huge difference between a liberal and a democrat.

edit: meaning not all Democrats want to take away guns, many are very pro 2A.

Unfortunately, yes. I've had several gun neutral people out at the range as my guests. They've shot my M1 Garand, the hunting rifles I literally kill things with, Glocks, CZ pistols etc. I always bring an AR along just to see if they're comfortable shooting it once or twice. So far, zero of three are willing to even touch the thing much less shoot it. One even referred to my AR as "the enemy." What I found interesting was that they didn't care about the capacity, they didn't care the the rounds were far less potent than the Garand they just shot. They only cared about the way it looked.

Even when given an opportunity in a controlled environment, they have so far not wanted to come to "our" side on this issue
Keep trying! Invite them a second time, even a third. I have run into people at the "range" who seem to be afraid of an AR. I show them the difference between a .223/5.56 and a .270 ( keep a dummy round in my range beg for just such an event). Usually I get them to fire at least 1 shot after explaining a lot of the issue is how loud the AR seems. Most look at me with a look I interpret as "why was I so afraid to shoot this". Many go the next magazine that has 5 rounds in it. I go higher if they so desire. Has happened numerous time with both genders (yes there are only 2 genders). One husband and wife showed up a few weeks later with their own AR. Granted they were shooters already, but they "saw the light" and so can others.

Whataboutism. Nice.
If a person believes in our rights and the constitution then they don't murder. Those who vote to take our 2nd away don't believe in rights. Why teach someone to shoot that votes to take our gun rights away? I won't teach because historically it's been bad for freedom to give the power of the gun to liberals.

Again, who is teaching the mass shooters, the killers how to use a gun?

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top