JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
No, The point of the 2A is protect your liberty and freedom. The 2A is there to protect the other amendments like 1A and 4A and so on.

Also, there is a huge difference between a liberal and a democrat.

edit: meaning not all Democrats want to take away guns, many are very pro 2A.
Not really a difference as the Democrat party is so far left that they can't see the middle. :s0142:

So do convicted murderers have a 2nd amendment right?
If they have served their sentence and have made full restitution, they should have their gun rights restored. Same with any crime. If they can't be trusted to be in full possession of their rights they shouldn't be out of prison anyway.

We have the far right we have the radical left. Most people are somewhere in the middle. By classifying people into twp stereotypes we as gun owners have lost a lot of support.

If they have served their sentence and have made full restitution, they should have their gun rights restored. Same with any crime. If they can't be trusted to be in full possession of their rights they shouldn't be out of prison anyway.
Rights are taken away from those who don't respect the rights of others. Criminals of all kinds should never be allowed a gun and the reason is obvious, they can't be trusted with one.

You guys that take liberals out to shoot, will they be standing with you or against you? :D Anyone have a memory of what your neighbors were like during covid? They were calling for the death of people who didn't get the jab. You want to teach these people to shoot.:s0140: omg

Rights are taken away from those who don't respect the rights of others. Criminals of all kinds should never be allowed a gun and the reason is obvious, they can't be trusted with one.

You guys that take liberals out to shoot, will they be standing with you or against you? :D Anyone have a memory of what your neighbors were like during covid? They were calling for the death of people who didn't get the jab. You want to teach these people to shoot.:s0140: omg
Thats why we have sentencing. If they cant be trusted to be a full member of society with all the rights of citizens they shouldn't be released. Voting, Gun rights etc.

Liberals are US citizens too. They need to know the proper methods of firearms safety and resposnibilities of ownership like everyone else does.

Thats why we have sentencing. If they cant be trusted to be a full member of society with all the rights of citizens they shouldn't be released. Voting, Gun rights etc.

Liberals are US citizens too. They need to know the proper methods of firearms safety and resposnibilities of ownership like everyone else does.
Liberals are US citizens with all the rights of any citizens. I won't ever teach them to shoot...ever.

If they want to learn then go pay an organization willing to teach them. I couldn't live with myself if I taught someone to use a gun and they murder someone with a gun. While every human has a spark of goodness in them and the majority can be trusted, I can't take the risk of damnation teaching a person who chose the liberal path to use a gun.

Anyway I have said enough and will move on but still want someone to say who is teaching the killers to shoot?

Liberals are US citizens with all the rights of any citizens. I won't ever teach them to shoot...ever.

If they want to learn then go pay an organization willing to teach them. I couldn't live with myself if I taught someone to use a gun and they murder someone with a gun. While every human has a spark of goodness in them and the majority can be trusted, I can't take the risk of damnation teaching a person who chose the liberal path to use a gun.

Anyway I have said enough and will move on but still want someone to say who is teaching the killers to shoot?
Who is teaching the killers to shoot? The same people teaching everyone else to shoot. Happy now? You think its all liberal democrats out there committing murders? Really?

Until someone commits a murder chances are theyre just like everyone else.

I do not believe these "murders" started off planning to be murders. The people that are teaching these murders to shoot are other gun owners in many cases with the belief that knowing how to use a gun is a right and something that is important to know. It is similar to learning other tools. Do you really think the driving instructor is teaching drivers how to run over pedestrians? What a person does with a tool is in the mind of the individual.

For some in the Anti Gun Crowd.....
ANYONE who owns or dreams of owning/utilizing a firearm.... Well, it's because....He/She is a potential KILLER. And, THAT is just too plain dangerous and unacceptable in modern society. Afterall, ONLY the Police and Military should.....BLAH, Blah, blah.....

Open Carry of long guns. Please, avert your eyes if you're subject to being offended easily.

1688856883770.png

1688856922152.png

1688856959573.png

1688857026837.png

YES, not all of the pictures were taken in the USA. But perhaps one should be thinking.....

What if, CCW was an option?

LOL.......maybe they were just OTW to the range with their long gun?

Aloha, Mark

Last Edited:
Who is teaching the killers to shoot? The same people teaching everyone else to shoot. Happy now? You think its all liberal democrats out there committing murders? Really?

Until someone commits a murder chances are theyre just like everyone else.
Years ago I took martial arts for self defense. My instructor had his course design set up so he could evaluate you as a human being because he didn't want to teach a bully. Most "friends" have no idea what power you give a person by teaching them how to use the gun. People you really don't know but run with the group, what will they do with what they learn?

Will they murder someone in a jealous rage, or just get upset over a court decision and kill someone?

I profile people by how they live their lives, I trust those who really believe in our constitution.

Years ago I took martial arts for self defense. My instructor had his course design set up so he could evaluate you as a human being because he didn't want to teach a bully. Most "friends" have no idea what power you give a person by teaching them how to use the gun. People you really don't know but run with the group, what will they do with what they learn?

Will they murder someone in a jealous rage, or just get upset over a court decision and kill someone?

I profile people by how they live their lives, I trust those who really believe in our constitution.
Very few murderers are highly trained operators. They buy a gun at a store or from some guy, they get pissed and shoot someone. Its not a training recital moment.

Very few murderers are highly trained operators. They buy a gun at a store or from some guy, they get pissed and shoot someone. Its not a training recital moment.
Ya but a "friend" showed them how to use it. I am all for the 2nd and ccw and even open carry but some people I would never teach how to run a gun. There is a lot more to gun safety than how to handle a gun. My club does a check on new members before they can join. It's simple as a profile. Once in they can take training of any kind, hobby or defense or even sport.

On the streets you really don't know the people and every killer out there learned the gun from someone.

Ya but a "friend" showed them how to use it. I am all for the 2nd and ccw and even open carry but some people I would never teach how to run a gun. There is a lot more to gun safety than how to handle a gun. My club does a check on new members before they can join. It's simple as a profile. Once in they can take training of any kind, hobby or defense or even sport.

On the streets you really don't know the people and every killer out there learned the gun from someone.
You know how many times Ive been in a gun shop where the store owner had to spend 2 minutes showing the buyer how to operate the gun.

No, The point of the 2A is protect your liberty and freedom. The 2A is there to protect the other amendments like 1A and 4A and so on.

Also, there is a huge difference between a liberal and a democrat.

edit: meaning not all Democrats want to take away guns, many are very pro 2A.
I hear what you are saying on the last part, problem is that they all vote the same way. Herd mentality can be a good thing but not in this case.

I hear what you are saying on the last part, problem is that they all vote the same way. Herd mentality can be a good thing but not in this case.
How about instead of "herd mentality" we go with "herd immunity."

I'm resistant to the progressive ideology. I've witnessed the disease and will forever be immune to it.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top