JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Eh... maybe if you're desperate... Pretty pricy
From their website:

Effective as of 9/20/10
Discount Gun Sales Transfer Policies

Transfer Cost: $75.00 + tax per serial number transferred

A Cut Above Pawn is now in Aloha, they charge $10 (yes $10) per gun + the $10 background check

Gouging on hi cap mags- Pmags for well over their former retail price- I was in there when a customer asked for 9mm- the salesclerk said that he couldn't just sell 9mm ammo unless a customer also bought a 9mm pistol... What a great way to make friends and customers!
NOT!!!

Discount guns was selling a box of 20 rounds Tula 7.62 for $30, YES $1.50 per round.

I called yesterday about FFL transfer and it is now up to $100 per serial!!! And

there Beaverton store was selling a colt ar for $3500 a few weeks ago

I saw the guy buying that colt 6920 for $3500, I tryed to tell him and show him on my Iphone that you could buy them all day long on gunbroker.com for $2000. But his wife knew it was a sign that if he walked in there and they had one they must buy it. Oh well?

Discount Gun Sales, Wholesale Sports, and Cheaper than Dirt are all (usually) more expensive than the average market price for a given product. Thankfully, no lgs is called Discount Wholesale Cheap Firearms which would probably be a really costly store.

I saw the guy buying that colt 6920 for $3500, I tryed to tell him and show him on my Iphone that you could buy them all day long on gunbroker.com for $2000. But his wife knew it was a sign that if he walked in there and they had one they must buy it. Oh well?

wow, I don't think my wife would be so understanding if I was forking over $3500 for something that'll be worth half that in a couple of months...

Discount gun sales is the worst gun store I have ever been to. All 3 of them are way over priced and I wrote reviews on all of them on google maps. They jacked up glock prices like 200 bucks..... not that im a glock guy but jesus. Stupid company to have a name like discount gun sales

Discount gun sales is the worst gun store I have ever been to. All 3 of them are way over priced and I wrote reviews on all of them on google maps. They jacked up glock prices like 200 bucks..... not that im a glock guy but jesus. Stupid company to have a name like discount gun sales

It gets stupid people in, because "it says discount so it's cheaper!". Just like product names with the word "professional" or, more in our alley, "tactical" in them.

yeah, the guy in the Beaverton-Hillsdale store is super cool but I can't go back. They jacked their priced on 7.62x39 ammo to $11-12 a box pretty fast after the shooting in Newtown. Then i called last week looking around for an AK and all they had was a 50 year anniversary WASR for $1500. I have a list of shops I will not do business with.

yeah, the guy in the Beaverton-Hillsdale store is super cool but I can't go back. They jacked their priced on 7.72x39 ammo to $11-12 a box pretty fast after the shooting in Newtown. Then i called last week looking around for an AK and all they had was a 50 year anniversary WASR for $1500. I have a list of shops I will not do business with.

I agree there is a few places that will never see my business! They gave the excuse we need to keep our doors open! We aren't getting guns in too sell! What they leave out is that they sold 6 months worth of guns in 2 weeks when the panic started!! So budget you profits and don't rape the patrons!

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top