JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Was driving and saw a table set up (they were packing up) with a recall petition.
Drove right over and signed it.

Social media would have us believe we are the political minority.. but I think lots of people have had enough of the agenda.

I signed at the North Plains Garlic Festival (west of Portland and Hillsboro) last week, and thanked the petitioners for being there. Their sign got my attention... "Did you flush today?"
I'm only sorry I didn't get to sign in my own driveway (garage sale) a couple days ago. We've yet to learn what, if anything, this might all come to, but it's good to see the activity.

Last Edited:
I signed at the Clackamas County Fair last week. I will say, both booths collecting signatures were very unorganized. I think that caused potential signers to walk away.

This morning I received a letter and recall petition from the Oregon Republican Party. I'm not entirely sure how they got my address as I'm not a Republican, but it is interesting they are doing a mass mailing of said.

Signed the Flush petition about 2 weeks ago in front of Keith's Sporting Goods. Didn't buy anything that day but still felt good about myself. :cool:

Does anybody know what is going on with the recall? How many signatures have been collected so far?
Heard On Lars Larson speaking with a spokesperson who is involved with the recall that they are more than half way there. They need more people to gather signatures, more people signing than available signature gatherers.

There was a line at the Republican booth at the last day of the fair to sign both petitions, and one to get voter approval for toll roads. Although I admire the effort and enthusiasm to remove a very anti 2A Gov, IMHO it seems like time, money and effort would be better spent finding a GREAT candidate for the next election that would be pro 2A. I've asked several volunteers at different booths what happens if the Gov is recalled. None knew. I had several, "I think...", all with various answers. The last person we spoke to at the GOP booth had a good clue which was refreshing.

I keep hearing that it will send a message...only if we have a good candidate for the next election. IF she is recalled and successfully removed from office, the person appointed (EXTREMELY likely not to be 2A friendly either and now with a grudge) will be able to run as an incumbent. So the field of opponents will narrow to likely one with all the money going to them.

I admire attacking with the Queen, but this is a chess game and we need to be thinking 8 moves ahead. Respect to all the efforts and those volunteering as well.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top