JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
signed the flush down, didnt realize there was a second one,, will also sign this one. anyone want to go with me to a dmv either in Junction city, cottage grove, or eugene to put up a booth, last week of august for half a day, maybe more? plan is fluid at this point.

There was one in Warren they were also at the Columbia county fair. Heard there was quite a few people at that booth signing it. A friend also has the sheet people can sign as well if your in the area

The FDKB group is doing great work here in La Grande and in Baker City. Last Thurs there must have been 100 in line to sign in the old mall parking lot. My wife and I signed there.

The Repub party in Union and Baker counties have been not nearly as well organized although they claim that they are the only ones with a chance to get this done. So far, it seems they are relying on Facebook to drive people to the locations where the Repub petition is available. The wife and I made a special trip into town, to sign at a local party member's office, and the office was closed for lunch... that person never mentioned that. So, we will probably sign at the Repub booth at the Union County Fair. Baker had theirs at Miner's Jubilee and mentioned on FB that they had a bunch of signers.

Sign both!!! Yes you can legally do that. These two petition groups are at war with each other and we don't need to be a part of that... just sign both and we'll see what happens. Give us the best chance of protecting our 2A rights by signing both.

The Flush Down Kate Brown facebook group is the original petitioner. Their petition became available to sign on 7-15. The Oregon GOP started the petition process knowing full well that this petition was going to be approved, and has a well organized group leading it. The GOP wouldn't support the FB group for reasons unknown, consequently there are two petitions. Two petitions will create confusion and may well cause both to fail. It makes me suspicious that is the intent of the Oregon GOP. At this point both petitions should be signed.

The Flush Down Kate Brown facebook group is the original petitioner. Their petition became available to sign on 7-15. The Oregon GOP started the petition process knowing full well that this petition was going to be approved, and has a well organized group leading it. The GOP wouldn't support the FB group for reasons unknown, consequently there are two petitions. Two petitions will create confusion and may well cause both to fail. It makes me suspicious that is the intent of the Oregon GOP. At this point both petitions should be signed.

They are claiming that, according to a screenshot, the Chief Petitioner for FDKB has a long criminal record that includes fraud. And that by signing, one is giving personal information that could result in ID theft.

I don't like his record, but I'm not seeing the possibility in ID theft with name and address info only.

IMO, it's an internecine war that is not necessary. Good ol Repubs, fighting among ourselves as usual.

I really wish they'd focus on one to concentrate effort too. That said, with two in the works, maybe twice the opportunity to remove someone grossly unqualified for the office.

Then download the petition from the website, sign and mail in. Either you're with the Recall effort (one team, the other or both) or you're with Brownstain.

Mr. Diamondback, I don't need nor did I ask for felons and their associates to protect my Constitutionally protected rights.
You can associate with whom you choose, and I'll do the same.

I'd be happy to sign it but I love in WA! I wish someone would start a Recall for both our Anti-Gun AT and the Equally Anti-Gun Governor!
While I certainly applaud and support your desire, unless you (or someone) have more money then the state of Washington, it'll never happen. Read my post here.
Oregon, at least, has some really nice recall laws wherein they can actually recall an elected person in something relative to a timely manner and not millions or hundreds of millions of dollars as opposed to us sinners here in Washington state. I hope word gets out and they actually recall kb.
IF I remember correctly, it can be done under 60 days. But it's darn sure going to take a dedicated & concentrated effort.

Dan

Last edited by a moderator:
Mr. Diamondback, I don't need nor did I ask for felons and their associates to protect my Constitutionally protected rights.
You can associate with whom you choose, and I'll do the same.

The Chief Petitioner for FDKB may be a known criminal bad actor but the people passing out the petitions are generally good people. I don't see how signing the petition carried by those good folks is associating with felons. But as you said, we can all do as we see fit.

Okay, so I went to the Union County Fair today, because it was free admission day, and found the Repub booth. (FDKB had a booth there and was pushing that THEIRS is a non-partisan petition... excuse me, no party affiliation is required to sign either petition!!!) So I signed the R recall petition, have signed both now, and they had one to repeal the new Gross Receipts Tax (passed against the will of the voters) and signed that one too. Now I've completely done my civic duty. Well, I'd carry petitions but I really don't have the stamina and heat resistance.

Okay, so I went to the Union County Fair today, because it was free admission day, and found the Repub booth. (FDKB had a booth there and was pushing that THEIRS is a non-partisan petition... excuse me, no party affiliation is required to sign either petition!!!) So I signed the R recall petition, have signed both now, and they had one to repeal the new Gross Receipts Tax (passed against the will of the voters) and signed that one too. Now I've completely done my civic duty. Well, I'd carry petitions but I really don't have the stamina and heat resistance.
Don't really need a lot if you only carry one sheet with you in the course of your routine daily travels and aren't doing any more out-and-about than you would anyway... it's called "Slacktivism." :)

Don't really need a lot if you only carry one sheet with you in the course of your routine daily travels and aren't doing any more out-and-about than you would anyway... it's called "Slacktivism." :)

What daily travels?

I rarely go out. My two trips per week are generally:

1. Doctors appts

2. Lunch at the Senior Center (no petitioning allowed)

That's a good plan, for someone else! :p:)

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top