JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Did you know this about your gun rights ? Part Deux .

Fun fact : Nearly every state has a right to be armed within their state constitution.
Oddly enough one of our largest states California has no such right to be armed.
Many activist has tried to argue that in court they had a firearms because it was there right.
Yet California is rare in that it does not see the need to arms its citizens? OK that actually false just seeing if you are listening ...... California was a solid part of the Union and sovereignty was not even a consideration therefore they saw the 2nd Amendment as the only law they needed. Oh how we had no idea that neglect to add such a clause would allow the state to violate many rights for firearms.

Fun Fact : Did you know that the first place in America to limit firearms ownership was not a state at all ? The first places in the Continental United States was actually on Native American lands enacted by tribe leaders.

FUN FACT: Did you know as a American Citizen you could own any weapon you wanted with no background check, FFL or ATF based on facts if you were 24 miles off coast you are no longer regulated so how you would get them there is a another story and this was a trick Fun Fact.

So, in effect if I took some firearms out to sea, say 30 miles and met another idigenous person out there we could do a "Legal" transfer without BGC and the 4473 is that correct...???

I find it extremely difficult for anyone to even know without extensive digging to know when a firearm had been transfered to another, it's one of those un-enforceable laws...

So, in effect if I took some firearms out to sea, say 30 miles and met another idigenous person out there we could do a "Legal" transfer without BGC and the 4473 is that correct...???
I find it extremely difficult for anyone to even know without extensive digging to know when a firearm had been transfered to another, it's one of those un-enforceable laws...

Theoretically I suppose that would be true, however the firearms entering US soil is where the problem is as its not just buying or selling but possession is where they get you. But you could shoot em out at sea as much as you like I guess LOL/.

Fun fact about California's constitution...

It is often described as the perfect example of what a constitution ought not to be. :rolleyes::rolleyes:

California's constitution is one of the longest collections of laws in the world,[3] taking up 110 pages. Part of this length is caused by the fact that many voter initiatives take the form of a constitutional amendment. The constitution can be changed by initiatives passed by voters. Initiatives can be proposed by the governor, legislature, or by popular petition, giving California one of the most flexible legal systems in the world.

Seems "now" the the old farts that wrote these constitutions weren't as smart as folks "nowadays" think "they" shudaben.:oops:

I think actually, they they thought we would be at least as smart as them in the future?
o_O
Pretty funny when in their futures we wanted more violence and less protection and accoutability
not sure anyone could think the future USA would be that stupid........... " surprise we are "

I think actually, they they thought we would be at least as smart as them in the future?
o_O
Pretty funny when in their futures we wanted more violence and less protection and accoutability
not sure anyone could think the future USA would be that stupid........... " surprise we are "

For me, the writers of the constitution(s) wanted us to walk softly and carry big "loaded" sticks.
Just in case.:s0018:

How about offshore gun shows?? Everyone pack up your stuff, cruise out 25 miles, sell and trade what you want and come on back. Pizz on I-594 and SB-941, 4473, BATFE, etc., etc., etc.

I guess you can transfer guns out at sea, but you guys forgot about importing laws. Good luck bringing them home.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top