JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I believe we finally got this figured out. Give it an hour and if anyone sees it happening after that please let me know :)

I am having problems also. an ad sometimes pops up over my user control panel in the upper right hand corner, when i hover my mouse icon over my name to get the drop down menu.. I cannot access my control panel to log out, and i refuse to click on the ad.

These "long running scripts" are killing me!!

I am having problems also. an ad sometimes pops up over my user control panel in the upper right hand corner, when i hover my mouse icon over my name to get the drop down menu.. I cannot access my control panel to log out, and i refuse to click on the ad.

Which browser and operating system are you two using?

I'm running Win 7 Pro with Internet Explorer 11. I've tried all the suggestions I find on-line to correct the "long running scripts" problem, but have had no luck on this Forum. Thanks for your help!

Rey

+1 on all of the above, frozen screens, long running scripts and NWFA (not responding).

Thanks for looking into it guys.
Yep, I'm running Safari Version 10.1.1 (11603.2.5) on a Macbook Pro OS X Version 10.11.6 with cookies limited to sites I visit and the Adblock 2.62.0 extension by Betafish (that's why I donate every year), and I'm getting the lockups too. Have to kill that tab and reload.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top