JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Can someone please explain how this killer got off scot free

Why is Alex Baldwin getting off scot free

When anyone else would be in prison for 1st degree murder

Last Edited:
I take it you mean Alec who shot the two people on that movie set? So far he is not out of the woods yet. They convicted the moron who was supposed to be the "expert" to prevent this kind of thing. From what I have read she was incompetent but she was not totally at fault for how this went. As for Alec himself? Again from what I have read he wanted to cut corners on safety to save money and it was pissing a lot of people off. He has been in this line of work a LONG time and knows how this should be done. He also has a lot of money and he supports the left. So if he does get any conviction out of this I would expect at best they would get the same thing on him they got on the woman who was hired to prevent this. Involuntary Manslaughter.
For anyone else who did something this stupid? To be convicted of 1st degree murder they would have to either plead guilty to that crime or have an idiot for a lawyer. This was still and accident. Alec did not get up that morning saying I think I will go shoot a couple people. It was negligence, the kind that is a crime. Now will he ever get convicted of any crime? Time will tell.

Can someone please explain how this killer got off scot free

Why is Alex Baldwin getting off scot free

When anyone else would be in prison for 1st degree murder
Killer who was high on Mary Jane gets off with only probation after fatally stabbing man 108 times. She was "suffering" from cannabis-induced psychosis so she can't be responsible (smh).

Alec went on vacation after that occured. Says a lot about the character of a Hollywood elite.

I'd be frickin wrecked if I actually shot and killed someone I knew. Can't even imagine being able to get right back into the privileged life.......

Whelp...it's like this...the rule of law is just about dead in America. We have reached full Banana Republic status as there is absolutely a two tiered justice system. And really there are three tiers. The tiers are as follows...
  • People on the right...held to the highest legal standards. Even prosecuted when no laws were broken (see Kyle Rittenhouse)
  • People on the left - Alex is here...and will probably get off scot-free
  • People on the left who are part of the ruling elite - Hillary, Obama, Holder, Rice, Lynch, etc. All of which should be hanged for treason...but will NEVER even see so much as a single day in prison.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top