JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I believe we finally got this figured out. Give it an hour and if anyone sees it happening after that please let me know :)

I am having problems also. an ad sometimes pops up over my user control panel in the upper right hand corner, when i hover my mouse icon over my name to get the drop down menu.. I cannot access my control panel to log out, and i refuse to click on the ad.

These "long running scripts" are killing me!!

I am having problems also. an ad sometimes pops up over my user control panel in the upper right hand corner, when i hover my mouse icon over my name to get the drop down menu.. I cannot access my control panel to log out, and i refuse to click on the ad.

Which browser and operating system are you two using?

I'm running Win 7 Pro with Internet Explorer 11. I've tried all the suggestions I find on-line to correct the "long running scripts" problem, but have had no luck on this Forum. Thanks for your help!

Rey

+1 on all of the above, frozen screens, long running scripts and NWFA (not responding).

Thanks for looking into it guys.
Yep, I'm running Safari Version 10.1.1 (11603.2.5) on a Macbook Pro OS X Version 10.11.6 with cookies limited to sites I visit and the Adblock 2.62.0 extension by Betafish (that's why I donate every year), and I'm getting the lockups too. Have to kill that tab and reload.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top