JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I am using Ubuntu 16.04 LTS on my laptop with FireFox 53.0 (64 bit) I am I see the following issue. There is the screen shot of what I am seeing. I need to shutdown NWF page since my fan is running all of the time. Did not see this issue until today. It show the add down by the page menu.

Screenshot from 2017-05-09 10-30-24.png

Front page just started freezing for me in IE (Win 7 Pro 64 bit) due to long running script. Clicking quickly on this thread at right of screen got me here.

I am using Ubuntu 16.04 LTS on my laptop with FireFox 53.0 (64 bit) I am I see the following issue
same set-up here and same problem.

I'm also getting auto-play video ads. Aside from being my biggest pet-peeve in banner ads, If those show up on my phone I wont be able to use this website during the work week business hours. Also, the video ads are jamming up the web page on the real computer, wont let me scroll down to reply...

This ad garbage in the middle of a post I'm trying to read, plus the very slow loading of this site is about to make me stop spending my time here.

@Joe Link , are you listening? This is getting SUPER frustrating.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top