JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Have you seen the Prometheus? Cool but not 5G's cool:s0001:
View attachment 381082

Something wrong when you have a lease option for reloading equiptment. Pricing :: Prometheus Tool Corp

Been wanting to upgrade from my 502... I do like that 304 a lot.

Damm.... I have heard of being proud of your equipment, but having to float a second mortgage to buy a scale? Doesn't seem to make sense for the garage roll your own crowd :confused:

Annnnnnnd we're off to the member's quotes out of context thread in 3....2....1

:D
:eek:

AB9FAC89-26DF-4914-9788-3D668183657E-3116-000005E0233812B4_tmp.jpg
On the public forums;)
Oh snap, now i'm talking about it...

Welcome to the hobby; now you're hooked!

On .308 (& 223) loading; I'd like to share a big lesson-learned. A Small Base sizing die is a good thing to have if a person uses O/F military brass.

The rifle is thirty-one years old.

The eyes are seventy-one years old.

The .308Win ammunition is a home loaded 155gr Lapua Scenar over 44gr of 4064.

This is just one three-shot group at 100m - some are tad worse, but not by much.

upload_2017-8-4_15-24-58.png

...and here I am shooting them proudly wearing my Portland Bolt baseball hat...

upload_2017-8-4_15-26-6.png

tac

I wear latex gloves when actually doing the press work & a pair of coated gloves when doing rifle case prep (for a better grip on the cases). I absolutely love reloading!!!;)

Ya know, after all the years of reloading and the last 10 being married to a nurse I gotta come here to get the idea of using exam gloves during reloading..

Brilliant!

Started on an RCBS single stage, then I got a Dillon 550 and I don't plan on using the single stage ever again, barring extreme scenarios.

Reloading is a fun pass time, and if you aren't doing anything better with your time, it can save you some money at the range as well.

Started on an RCBS single stage, then I got a Dillon 550 and I don't plan on using the single stage ever again, barring extreme scenarios.

Reloading is a fun pass time, and if you aren't doing anything better with your time, it can save you some money at the range as well.

Started the same way then went blue in the 80's. I still use my single stages for hunting/match rifle rounds.

Oh come on guys, you know you wear gloves so iffns ya gotta cap a foo there'll be no fingerprints on the brass.
lol
I only wear gloves if something will really mess me up good.. like lead acetate (what you get if you clean a leaded gun a certain way.. it can kill you). anyhoo

Nice. Me too! Started with a RCBS 'Rockchucker' in 1979.:D Cranking on a Dillon 550 for 30 years. :rolleyes: Now rarely use the single stage. I reload 12 different calibers, 6 rifle
and 6 pistol.

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

Back Top