JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Can't we like both? Lol.
2flirj-1.jpg

I don't know, does anyone watch enough three gun matches to know which gun wins the matches?

In my world, :confused: guys say they have the best and talk up why it is the best. Prove it:D

Yep everyone says the guns are "battle proven" and they are but armies are forced to use what's issued.

Are you catching my drift, do you know where I am coming from?:s0140:

Winners only come from real contest, ever see one on YouTube?

Don't care how "meme" somebody is if they're presenting worthwhile data. I found the video valuable just for a straight side-by-side of interesting projectiles in a high-quality ballistic dummy.

I don't know, does anyone watch enough three gun matches to know which gun wins the matches?

In my world, :confused: guys say they have the best and talk up why it is the best. Prove it:D

Yep everyone says the guns are "battle proven" and they are but armies are forced to use what's issued.

Are you catching my drift, do you know where I am coming from?:s0140:

Winners only come from real contest, ever see one on YouTube?
I'd have to give a bubblegum first to put that much energy into it.

Too many people put way too much thought into hardware, and more specifically what hardware someone ELSE is using.

Shoot what you want to shoot, stop worrying about what anyone else thinks and stop looking for validation from some whacko in the moving pictures!

Too many people put way too much thought into hardware, and more specifically what hardware someone ELSE is using.

Shoot what you want to shoot, stop worrying about what anyone else thinks and stop looking for validation from some whacko in the moving pictures!
But if you don't have the same opinion or gear that the YouTubers have been GIVEN then you just don't measure up….

I wanna be cool too.

Wound Ballistics don't win fights, personal commitments do .Nerves of steel and good ol fashioned dumb luck have saved many an a$$.

I shot competitive for years, the right gear gives you a little better skill level. :D

The right hold, the right technique with the right equipment makes the difference in winning or losing a match.

Validation comes from competition, not what others think.:)

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top