JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Looking at trying a different part of the Unit this year. Anyone hunt north of Greenhorn, south of Desolation lookout, south west ish of Olive lake?

I don't have ATVs or Horses. So it will be a hike-n-hunt, but I'd like to see animals even if I can't draw horns on 'em.

Oh...if you have any recommendations for geeser hunts...my father-in-law probably shouldn't be doing anything difficult.

Looking at trying a different part of the Unit this year. Anyone hunt north of Greenhorn, south of Desolation lookout, south west ish of Olive lake?

I don't have ATVs or Horses. So it will be a hike-n-hunt, but I'd like to see animals even if I can't draw horns on 'em.

Oh...if you have any recommendations for geeser hunts...my father-in-law probably shouldn't be doing anything difficult.
I have hunted that area one time. On our way back I came over the wrong ridge and ended up taking a 8 mile detour back to Olive lake. If you ever walk around the lake and find a bottle of whiskey stashed next to a stump, you're welcome. I hid that over 12 years ago before the fire went through there. I havent been back.

Old thread, but I will say, good country for Geezers.
Not full of deep canyons.
The one elk I killed in there, we drove to within 15 feet of it.
A little chainsaw action, but we got real close.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top