JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
The only way to get the police to show up where I live is to complain about a naked woman lying in the street or a really good looking discount prostitute standing in front of your house.(this usually will result in a "swarm" call and five cars in three minutes) If you use the words gun, assault, robbery, break-in or God forbid murder, you are on your own for at least an hour.

That's some funny stuff. Sadly, there may be more truth to this than some might think. I wonder what would happen if you called in a Krispy Kreme truck overturn????

I like this precident actually. You take away our basic right to defend ourselves then you better have something in place to do that. Denny's is the only diner that I can think of that I've seen No Handgun signs on their doors. That's why I choose not to go to one.

dennys here in kingman az has a no weapons sign in the front door. so the bad guys know that no one in dennys is carrying conceled. az law says any resident can carry concled. so dennys is in conflict with state laws in that regard, and a jury here would probley have the same outcome

I like this precident actually. You take away our basic right to defend ourselves then you better have something in place to do that. Denny's is the only diner that I can think of that I've seen No Handgun signs on their doors. That's why I choose not to go to one.

Actually I must admit I too agree, although my preference is to avoid places that restrict guns for any reason as much as possible

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top