JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
One thing law makers could do to promote "common sense" is gun safety training in schools. Obviously many Americans have zero knowledge on gun safety, gun laws and gun rights.

Some people don't understand the difference between a revolver and pistol or shotgun and rifle. To them a .22 rifle and a bazooka are the same.

Last Edited:
One thing law makers could do to promote "common sense" is gun safety training in schools. Obviously many Americans have zero knowledge on gun safety, gun laws and gun rights.

Some people don't understand the difference between a revolver and pistol or shotgun and rifle. To them a .22 rifle abd a bazooka are the same.

I was actually permanently banned from a liberal site after I explained how the NRA's Eddie Eagle program could be taught in schools to show kids what to do if they find a gun. Unfortunately the democrats actually need kids to kill themselves & others in order to boost the gun violence in Our country, if they ever hope to revoke Our 2nd Amendment :eek:

It's up to us as parents. I mean, I remember doing archery and bb guns at summer camps but never in school.

My dad kept the guns locked up but I was shooting at bb gun at 5 on my own. Passed hunters safety at 9 and was hunting with a buddy 1 year old than me at 12.

Its up to us to keep the education going if we want a future generation of shooters and to be vocal.

I was actually permanently banned from a liberal site after I explained how the NRA's Eddie Eagle program could be taught in schools to show kids what to do if they find a gun. Unfortunately the democrats actually need kids to kill themselves & others in order to boost the gun violence in Our country, if they ever hope to revoke Our 2nd Amendment :eek:

If not he is now if I remember right you can't take a firearm into the house I think that's what caused the down fall of the BLACK PANTHER PARTY they went into the house by mistake or not by mistake with guns doing a protest

After that they where considered a militant group terrorist but that was different times or they consider it a attempted GOVERNMENT take over or something I can't remember I just know it was a big deal

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top